Cacs on Twitter are calling this white girl a black “DEI” hire

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Look like Babe Ruth could be her grandfather with that nose, other than that it's not giving Black
Also don't different med schools have different standards? Like that's the difference between going to some random med school in the mid west and going to John Hopkins. Stat is kind of meaningless if they not considering who let her in, I think DO programs are easier to get into as well

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if i ran a medical school or law school i would not be accepting any "influencers" into my institutions :sas2:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Most of the people that are saying she isn't Black must be tethers or something.

But the real issue is neckbeard cacs sitting around analyzing Black people.

Folks need to run up and check these cacs.

Not generally worth catching a case over a neckbeard :yeshrug: people are always going to talk shyt no matter what you do

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
She could be trolling for all they know.

And if she isn't, she still has to pass the same tests as everyone else.

Not trolling, quick glance at her Insta shows that her thing is helping people get into premed even with low scores.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
She's Black.

However, survivorship bias here as well.

Those 6% Asians and 8% Whites who did make it with the same GPA and number of C's can make this video as well.

What would be the difference? They're taking one video and applying it to the whole on another stupid agenda.

People don't get tired of this because in some weird way news and headlines like this push their dopamine.

Last edited: