Cacs on Twitter are calling this white girl a black “DEI” hire

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Reach.

Cacs are so hateful and are uninformed about medical school admissions.

And they act like DEI doesn't include white women..... it seemed to include them when they took our civil rights initiatives...

Even the damn tweet is ignorant because it admits that whites and Asians do get in with these scores while ignoring the fact that medical programs have different admissions standards.

Truly evil tweeting

Last edited:

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
If they wanted to fukk this broad they'd cope with it by saying "she's not black, she mixed race"... Now that they want to attach something negative to her she's conveniently black.

Anyone with two working eyes can see this isn't a black woman. Her grandmother maybe, but sure as hell not her

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
I ask my wife her opinion on med school a lot and what she says flies under the radar is a lot of these kids set themselves up for high undergrad gpa’s by taking easy majors and peppering in the required bio and chemistry classes as electives, and the lower ones average out.

Kids who just have nothing but straight A’s all four years of college, then kids who have a mix of A’s and B’s and you get a 3.75 average. But there were kids who got a lot of B’s. And they weren’t the Asian or Black students.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
White people and Asians regularly get upset that admissions is about more than high sGPA and high MCAT scores.
The (racist) assumption is that you're inadequate and unintelligent and not prepared for medical school if you're an
under represented minority.

I participate in a lot of the online PreMed discussion because it's a path I'm heavily considering.

The racism and classism is fukkING. RIDICULOUS.

But it's to expected.

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
this is why DEI is dangerous

quadroons and immigrants take advantage and ADOS catches heat unnecessarily