Cacs about to get mad, Captain America is now a Brother :shaq:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
spidey is gay in one of the comics already...

:comeon: I only really care about the mainstream Marvel universe. They can go wild all they want in the alternate universes.

They didn't turn Thor himself into a girl, but they stripped him of his titles cause he did something unworthy of being Thor and handed his powers over to a woman.
:ohhh: What is the male Thor's real name than? I remember Thor having an alter-ego on earth on the 90's Incredible Hulk animated series

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:comeon: I only really care about the mainstream Marvel universe. They can go wild all they want in the alternate universes.

:ohhh: What is the male Thor's real name than? I remember Thor having an alter-ego on earth on the 90's Incredible Hulk animated series

lol ok

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
He was fine....

my bad, I didn't clarify. I meant the reception of it.

r8bqlYK.jpg

JFRiT8Y.jpg

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
how can thor be a woman?
Thor really isn't a woman. The person welding his hammer is a woman because he's suddenly unworthy. He'll have his hammer back in less than a year just watch. These are the attention where stunts comics pull to get in the news and get more readers.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ehh:

Now they just need to give us that new Black Panther solo run and things will be straight.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Instead of making Captain America black why don't they just promote Black Panther as well as they do Captain America? :dwillhuh:

Fred.

:snoop: THIS SO MUCH!!!!!!!!! I've complained about this several times that both Marvel & DC have notable established black and female characters from the comics that they could actually just use in their movies & TV shows instead of making unnecessary controversial changes.

Everybody on this forum would rather watch a Black Panther movie instead of a fake-ass Captain C00n movie!!.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:snoop: THIS SO MUCH!!!!!!!!! I've complained about this several times that both Marvel & DC have notable established black and female characters from the comics that they could actually just use in their movies & TV shows instead of making unnecessary controversial changes.

Everybody on this forum would rather watch a Black Panther movie instead of a fake-ass Captain C00n movie!!.

I guarantee they did this because people were asking about Black Panther. Turning Cap black for a few months is a lot easier than investing money in a Black Panther movie.

I see you Marvel. :ufdup:

Fred.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
I guarantee they did this because people were asking about Black Panther. Turning Cap black for a few months is a lot easier than investing money in a Black Panther movie.

I see you Marvel. :ufdup:

Fred.

Yep, this news has convinced me they really not trying to do a Black Planter movie.

Fake-ass Captain C00n movie starring Will Smith:mjlol: is probably easier to sell to non-comic book fan White America than Black Panther movie starring Chiwetel Ejiofor.

Last edited:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Female Thor will be Beta Ray Bill rip-off and unless it's actually Isaiah Bradley, black Captain America will be an Isaiah Bradley rip-off. Marvel really be taking old storylines and pushing them as some 'new' ideas. :mjlol: