Cacs about to get mad, Captain America is now a Brother :shaq:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
thor a woman, captain america a black person , news out very close together

it seems a bit too convenient to be honest.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Don't care really. :yeshrug:

I ain't read comics since around '93, so if there is any backlash from this I'll never see it.

Fred.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
how can thor be a woman?

they haven't explained it yet, just showed a pic....

but what it boils down to is: basically, they just lazy as fukk to promote any one of the many women/black characters they already have, so they just take a popular character, change it, and use the media coverage, fan reaction as promotion....also, they trying to get readers used to seeing the 'new' characters in case they go that way in the movies....cause the movies are gonna be completely different after avengers 3.....rd jr, chris h, and the other chris are done after that....don't know about others...

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
to go in further depth about this:

what marvel is doing is preparing the movie changes that's coming by changing the comics now, to get people 'used' to it.....just so happens, they also trying to branch out and make more money off other groups besides white males...which is what DC is going for with the justice league....if the justice league is done right, DC will have an advantage...if it's not, marvel gonna really push these changes to get a foothold in those markets...

This was obvious when I was writing my previous post. I still don't like it.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This was obvious when I was writing my previous post. I still don't like it.

oh, my bad...read your post, didnt get that from it....anyway, I feel ya...i'm cool with change, but some of these shyts are just attention grabbing dumbass ideas....but if they make money, they gonna stick with them, so we aint gonna be able to ignore them...