EgwBv9q.gif

Last edited:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:aicmon: You knoiw they finna make somebody Gay next. I bet you it's Iron Man, with him being a playboy & all.

I wanna get mad about these big changes they announced this week, but both Marvel & DC having been making changes (The New 52, Peter Parker is no longer Spider-man, & etc.) the last few years that I don't care for. So I'm just gonna ignore these changes announced this week, like I did the rest.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
to go in further depth about this:

what marvel is doing is preparing the movie changes that's coming by changing the comics now, to get people 'used' to it.....just so happens, they also trying to branch out and make more money off other groups besides white males...which is what DC is going for with the justice league....if the justice league is done right, DC will have an advantage...if it's not, marvel gonna really push these changes to get a foothold in those markets...

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
I wonder if Mackie has a chance to take over for Evans after Cap 3 then :patrice:

....but it sure seems like they're setting it up for Stan/Bucky to take over, which given how badass he was in The Winter Soldier, I am 100% OK with.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It is an existing charactor closely tied to cap and he is holding the TITLE of captain america, so i'm for it in storyline. Better than boring ass bucky.

that's why they think it's falcon....

I wonder if Mackie has a chance to take over for Evans after Cap 3 then :patrice:

....but it sure seems like they're setting it up for Stan/Bucky to take over, which given how badass he was in The Winter Soldier, I am 100% OK with.

nope, he was only under contract for that 1 movie.....and the cat that played bucky is under contract for like 9 movies...so, there's your answer...

• Dap
Reactions: HHR

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
that's why they think it's falcon....

nope, he was only under contract for that 1 movie.....and the cat that played bucky is under contract for like 9 movies...so, there's your answer...

Yeah, that's what I'd figured....and now I remember reading about Stan's contract. But like I said, TWS is a beast, so :obama: