At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You seriously don't know what she looks like? Or are you just really good at keeping this going?
:manny:I don't know what she looks like. Never seen her, never cared to. I understand most people don't wanna expose themselves to weirdos,
so I never asked, and I never sought it out.:ld: For all I know, nobody on this site except a few really exist.

And im great at asking the hard questions:jbhmm: So are you black?

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:manny:I don't know what she looks like. Never seen her, never cared to. I understand most people don't wanna expose themselves to weirdos,
so I never asked, and I never sought it out.:ld: For all I know, nobody on this site except a few really exist.

Seriously...

98% of this whole forum is ****.

:lolbron:

BillCosbyAteMyHomework

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Orange and Blue

:ehh:

I'm as black as I can get after being out in the sun throughout the summer. Then back to avi status :hamster:

BillCosbyAteMyHomework

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Orange and Blue
Huh?
Wait... What?

I...Meant just in terms of being white in the winter. Alabaster white.

Uhhh... Huh?

:yeshrug:
:mjlol: yeah that's the full name or alias or something

:mjpls:Ain't none of my business. Like I was gonna explain to @Bless't :

My dikk pics are like spam emails. Everybody gets them. The target audience knows what to do:mjpls: The rest deletes them and moves on.
:mjpls:

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjpls:Ain't none of my business. Like I was gonna explain to @Bless't :

My dikk pics are like spam emails. Everybody gets them. The target audience knows what to do:mjpls: The rest deletes them and moves on.
I think I'm up to about... Uhhh... 57 different posters that I've sent unsolicited pics too.

Then I just float away.

Ghost.

Raava

Staff member
Daps
:francis:Bet you at home just CACkling your ass off, huh. Ok.

hqdefault.jpg

If I was wrote a book entitled "The Blacker the Berry, the better an Iphone:How you pick your next mobile phone" and it took out, making me millions...
and I walked down the aisle of the "Black Novelists and Sous Chef Awards", would Rashida Strober complain about me being colorstruck, a race traitor, or
would she sign up on LSA to praise my "braveness" for getting with a dark skinned.:mjpls:

(I don't know what you look like so :yeshrug:)
TBH I have been cracking up all day, theColi has been on a roll today
SlpufNA.png

:mjlol: Ok Kendrick

<--avi :lolbron: I'm reddish brown/caramel something. So Idk she might be a little miffed but not call you a race traitor.