Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
It was never not confirmed, I've been "openly" white my whole time here.

Who are you btw, never noticed a post of yours so I'm not sure why you paying so much attention to me.

Thanks for being a fan though
Shut up cac

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
1000 more posts than daps. :mjlol:

20 rep , well actually 10 now.:francis:

Gotta hurt that a website that would mostly cheer on my death from skin cancer has deemed me a more valuable poster :wow:
I guess being valued on this site so much that makes you happy eh?:mjlol:

Thats pretty sad breh :laff:

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Says the guy I've never heard of that's apparently been paying close attention to me on said website
Yeah i was paying close attention nikka you post absurd shyt on raptors thread thats how notice you. But whatever makes you happy breh :mjlol:

¢apitali$t Migraine

Kneel Before Zod, Muthafücka
Daps
Reppin
§Ū₱ĒR√|££∆|Π
Roll call motherfukkers :birdman:

I've elected myself leader of #CACset, and as the CACPOY. If there's any objections, just know there WILL be white-on-white crime in these Coli streets :birdman:

@houston911
@Desirous
@the cac mamba
@Bless't
@Juggalo Fred
@GiGi
@CACarot
@CACtain Planet
@Bsouthard
@Strawberry (:pacspit:)

Feel free to check in and comment if I didn't tag you :birdman:
Mfers done accused me of being white despite a goddamn mod confirming I'm black, so fukk it, count me in. But I need to be the boss because I'm Afro American and this is a hip hop site and God and the Bible.

Also: I thought @Bless't was bald. fukk goin on with ur hairline, cracker? Get that Flowbee plugged in, mfer, they servin free pizza after church tomorrow.
:dahell:

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mfers done accused me of being white despite a goddamn mod confirming I'm black, so fukk it, count me in. But I need to be the boss because I'm Afro American and this is a hip hop site and God and the Bible.

Also: I thought @Bless't was bald. fukk goin on with ur hairline, cracker? Get that Flowbee plugged in, mfer, they servin free pizza after church tomorrow.
:merchant:

:skip:

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps

Boss? :camby: :camby: :camby:

You can be a goon tho :demonic:

A PSA to the Coli:

CAC goons will be arranging fades with anyone who disrespects the set. Belieee dat :birdman:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Infusium23 :mjpls:
I had barbies of all races and Teddy Ruxpin :mjpls:
:francis:Bet you at home just CACkling your ass off, huh. Ok.

hqdefault.jpg

If I was wrote a book entitled "The Blacker the Berry, the better an Iphone: How you pick your next mobile device" and it took off, making me millions...
and I walked down the aisle of the "Black Novelists and Sous Chef Awards", would Rashida Strober complain about me being colorstruck, a race traitor, or
would she sign up on LSA to praise my "braveness" for getting with a dark skinned.:mjpls:

(I don't know what you look like so :yeshrug:)

¢apitali$t Migraine

Kneel Before Zod, Muthafücka
Daps
Reppin
§Ū₱ĒR√|££∆|Π
Boss? :camby: :camby: :camby:

You can be a goon tho :demonic:

A PSA to the Coli:

CAC goons will be arranging fades with anyone who disrespects the set. Belieee dat :birdman:
Affirmative action. I got the juice now.
this is why I recommend a black G thread but no one wants to listen to a young black king. :wow:. even the owner of the coli is white and the part owner is black and most posters don't know that.
Hahahaaaahahaha oh shyt lmao

BillCosbyAteMyHomework

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Orange and Blue
I'm seriously confused. I don't know if this is a serious thread or a troll/fukkery ordeal

I'm half cac tho :sadcam:
:mjcry:
:francis:Bet you at home just CACkling your ass off, huh. Ok.

hqdefault.jpg

If I was wrote a book entitled "The Blacker the Berry, the better an Iphone: How you pick your next mobile device" and it took off, making me millions...
and I walked down the aisle of the "Black Novelists and Sous Chef Awards", would Rashida Strober complain about me being colorstruck, a race traitor, or
would she sign up on LSA to praise my "braveness" for getting with a dark skinned.:mjpls:

(I don't know what you look like so :yeshrug:)
You seriously don't know what she looks like? Or are you just really good at keeping this going?