Pifferry

blegh
Daps
nah im good cracka
I've already posted eight time stamped pictures on eight separate occasions :mjlol:
You're sensitive, that's the only reason someone would whine like a bytch over the biscuit stuff.
And I bet you're the type of person who'd whine about every other group on earth being too pc or sensitive about things you say.

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I've already posted eight time stamped pictures on eight separate occasions :mjlol:
You're sensitive, that's the only reason someone would whine like a bytch over the biscuit stuff.
And I bet you're the type of person who'd whine about every other group on earth being too pc or sensitive about things you say.
k.

25YOUTHS!!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just tried to think of what a lot of white people do. Some really stereotypical white loves. Should have included xgames. God damn it. No offense to anyone though.

:whoa:

Wait a second...

:lupe:
:jbhmm:

Who am I trying to apologize to?

:russ:

:yeshrug:
:mjlol:

I answered earlier in this thread:
I'm the same race as @houston911 :mjpls:

Should've included NASCAR, lawn games, and tator tot hotdish
...Or so I heard :mjpls:

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
You forgot this fakkit @Pifferry
Eight pictures, time stamped, on eight separate occasions, that can't be some other person because no one knows about my online activity and most were taken late at night and two were taking at separate places out of that town one where I was on the way to the place I'm staying now and another at the place I'm at.
How about you stop trying to accuse people of being white when they don't agree with you and check yourself into an institution because you're a fukking lunatic.

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
@Pifferry We all know that you got your black friend to pose for some pictures. You're not fooling anyone.
My black friends know my online activity and would come down to my house and wake up late at night to take a picture for me on multiple occasions and then travel to college with my where my last three or so pictures were taken :jbhmm:
Set up a Google hangout right now fool and I'll join (but you'll just say I got a black kid at my house to talk for me :skip:)

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
Reporting for duty.

qqToJov.gif