CAC goes crazy after getting served an eviction notice from his mom

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Mook or It'syoung...

It'syoung it is :ld:

ive crushed this poor (literally) soul so bad in the past few months on this forum (just internet words) that hes scared to tag me when talking about me in hopes of me never seeing the conversation :mjlol:

if someone this p*ssy on the internet imagine how p*ssy they are in real life :wow:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Fake but I don’t doubt there are real cacs doing shyt like this daily
which is why I think it might be real. there's plenty of kids out there that think it's cool to 'rage' on the internet

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
ive crushed this poor (literally) soul so bad in the past few months on this forum (just internet words) that hes scared to tag me when talking about me in hopes of me never seeing the conversation :mjlol:

if someone this p*ssy on the internet imagine how p*ssy they are in real life :wow:
Ray J, we all know you got at least 7 Bentleys outside with indoor and outdoor swimming pools, but I can assure you there has never been a time when you have said anything that I felt was ":sadcam:" and here's why, some real shyt.

After our initial duel, you got butthurt and literally repeat some shyt a defeated poster would write. You can talk about me all day long, but when you go after a person's children, that's a move a Person does when they are too upset to articulate themselves in a playing the dozens type manner. You've taken my insults personally and have lost this war of words ever since :win:

Now @It'syoung!! Are you aware that it's tax season? :whistle:
which is why I think it might be real. there's plenty of kids out there that think it's cool to 'rage' on the internet
I knew a couple of white boys who would rage out, tossing controllers across the room and the shyt explodes :mjlol:

I've never had a black friend act like that unless it was in Madden. I've seen a few nikkaz I don't really know like that act up in a tournament environment but that's about it :manny: