CAC goes crazy after getting served an eviction notice from his mom

WaveMolecules

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Pretty much. I remember one time I jumped bad at my moms (RIP), she put my head against the stairs on some turnbuckle shyt
giphy.gif

Made me a model citizen ever since:mjgrin:

im 32 years old and ive never cursed at or AROUND my mom (RIP)

the first and literally only time i disrespected my mom played out like this:

im 12 years old more or less

she was wrong about something insignificant and unimportant but she didnt believe me. no big deal. i walked away.

in my room, under my breath, TO MYSELF, i say "man my mom is stupid."

:merchant:

to this day i dont know how he heard me but my father "heard" me from across the apartment.

walked into my room, beat my ass AND THEN made me apologize :huhldup:

:whew: never happened again

Rhyme n Tekniq

Superstar
Daps
violent fantasies played out in my head watching this shyt. What gets me is not only the fact that he's spazzing on his mom. Nor is it the fact that a high percentage of cacs raised there kids like this which explains their tendency to chronically overstep boundaries and get fukked up as a result. No Its the fact that its mentally uhinged cowards like him that becomes the cop that gets a slap on the wrist for shooting another black person with impunity.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
His response

He's clearly a nutcase. Expect to see him in the headlines for some typical cac shyt.:huhldup:

I mean I applaud people working hard if any of that shyt was actually true, but something is clearly wrong with the dude. :dwillhuh: And he needs to be monitored or else he will murder people.

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
I always question whether these are true but geez if it is this privileged kid is gonna end up likely being people's manager some day sadly