CAC goes crazy after getting served an eviction notice from his mom

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
If this was supposed to have all happened in 3 minutes, I'd agree, but the video looks like a collection of incidents that have happened while he's playing WOW.

Naw this is fake. That explanation idea was so over the top and goofy it was almost a parady. Plus his camera is conveniently set up at an angle to face the door like that? Most streamers have the camera directly in front of them

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
She needs to write to the pen and find her a Melvin type nikka. Run up behind that cac like
giphy.gif

“You know what I see when I look in your eyes? I see a scared little ginger bytch.” :shaq:
:laff:

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Naw this is fake. That explanation idea was so over the top and goofy it was almost a parady. Plus his camera is conveniently set up at an angle to face the door like that? Most streamers have the camera directly in front of them

Ehhh you're probably right, after how hard this made me laugh I just want to believe :mjcry:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
I mean I applaud people working hard if any of that shyt was actually true, but something is clearly wrong with the dude. :dwillhuh: And he needs to be monitored or else he will murder people.

having anger issues don’t mean you’re going to murder someone :mjlol:

most mass murders and serial killers were said to be quiet and showed no off signs.

when i was a kid i had some angers issues and never once thought about killing someone

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
It's a shame she's single mother. He needs discipline. Hopefully she smartens up and calls the cops before it's too late.
The comments said she was a psychotic single mother using him for child support and was recently cut off.

It's know that bad minds and behavior are hereditary, he probably does have legitimate mental issues.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
The comments said she was a psychotic single mother using him for child support and was recently cut off.

It's know that bad minds and behavior are hereditary, he probably does have legitimate mental issues.
Any motherfukker cussing their folks sober is fukked in the head. He still need a whooping

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
His response

He's clearly a nutcase. Expect to see him in the headlines for some typical cac shyt.:huhldup:

A fukking booster seat until 16????:ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy:

Anyways... IF what he is saying is true then I'll go less hard on him. He aint a bum mooching off his mother. He said he's going to school, pays for his own gas and food(but does he pay rent) and also the fact that he said he wants to leave the house.

However, he is clearly mentally deranged.

Edit: finished video. Yeah he is mentally retarded and dangerous...:gucci: I see why his mother wants him out.:gucci:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I don't believe him 100%, in that he tries to act like the whole world is out to get him. but I think he probably did have an unstable upbringing to get to this point