Cac calls Obama a war criminal after Obama cosign

Daps
Why is such a cardinal sin to some people to criticize this guy? I get a lot of people have an instinct urge to defend him, especially with all the irrational shyt the right throws at him, but his presidency did have its flaws.

Because he's black that's literally their only reason for defending him and it's silly because Obama didn't do shyt to stop white supremacy here. He also helped bankers over his own people who lost their homes and ended up in poverty.

There is no nuance, Obama is absolutely a war criminal but so are just about all modern US presidents.

You're also absolutely dismissing and disrespecting the dead by writing this. I have a feeling y'all wouldn't be defending this so hard if we were talking about Trump, Bush or Clinton
^^^^^^

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Obomber is def a war criminal like every other president, I don't see the problem.

And where is this "what about Bush" shyt coming from? How old are you cats? If it comes down to that, just because he looks like less of a menace next to Trump doesn't mean he wasn't getting the same treatment from the same crowd in real time.

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
Obama himself said he had to contain the drone strikes with checks and balances. He himself knows it was out of hand. His biggest supports will always point to this as a stain on his jacket.

Those defending don’t know politics they just want daps and reps.

Straight up fakkits.

Obama is the textbook definition of a war criminal. So is Bush, Trump, Clinton, ect… it comes with the job honestly :manny:

Still doesn’t excuse killing kids and civilians. Not 1 or 2. More like 10-20 at a time. Obama said it himself he tried helping but ended up doing harm or some shyt like that.

It’s not a secret.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Look at the cacs in here :laff: You only defending him because he’s black. You can criticize Obama for his trash foreign police without going to silly hyperbole nonsense of saying he’s a war criminal. Only president who’s legit close to that is W. Half you crakkkers who authorize nuking an entire block if you had advanced knowledge that it housed some terrorist who was gonna bomb a gentrified artisanal Mayo shop with your mother in it. So miss me with the what about little Muhammad bullshyt

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Obama himself said he had to contain the drone strikes with checks and balances. He himself knows it was out of hand. His biggest supports will always point to this as a stain on his jacket.

Those defending don’t know politics they just want daps and reps.

Straight up fakkits.

Obama is the textbook definition of a war criminal. So is Bush, Trump, Clinton, ect… it comes with the job honestly :manny:

Still doesn’t excuse killing kids and civilians. Not 1 or 2. More like 10-20 at a time. Obama said it himself he tried helping but ended up doing harm or some shyt like that.

It’s not a secret.

War crimes

"murder or ill treatment of prisoners of war or persons on the seas. killing of hostages. torture or inhuman treatment, including biological experiments. breaches of the Geneva Conventions. plunder of public or private property."

Legality of civilian casualties
"Civilians cannot be made the object of an attack, but the death/injury of civilians while conducting an attack on a military objective are governed under principles such as of proportionality and military necessity and can be permissible"

Doesnt seem like he fits the definition of a war criminal like yall keep saying. Plus yall act like hes literally an army general who plans out the attacks. Instead of just some guy who gets the intel. Difference with him and Bush is that I believe Bush set Sadam up because he had peesonal beef. So sending american civilians to death deliberately for no good reason. Fits the literal definition of a war criminal. Yall on the other hand are reaching to disgrace a black man :unimpressed: .

Im #Bothsides but in full support of Barrack and Michelle:respect:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Look at the cacs in here :laff: You only defending him because he’s black. You can criticize Obama for his trash foreign police without going to silly hyperbole nonsense of saying he’s a war criminal. Only president who’s legit close to that is W. Half you crakkkers who authorize nuking an entire block if you had advanced knowledge that it housed some terrorist who was gonna bomb a gentrified artisanal Mayo shop with your mother in it. So miss me with the what about little Muhammad bullshyt

You see it, I cant keep a 1/4th of this energy about daddy Biden and the Dems without being called a cac right winger:russ:

But they reaaaalll gung ho and wreckless talking down on Obama:mjpls:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Obama is a war criminal….. killed over 200k middle easterners by drone strike and 80% of the people they struck were innocent civilians.

Obama murked more middle easterners than Bush,Clinton, and Bush Jr combined.
I don't think Obama even killed 10% of that number. cite your source.

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
Obama is a war criminal….. killed over 200k middle easterners by drone strike and 80% of the people they struck were innocent civilians.

Obama murked more middle easterners than Bush,Clinton, and Bush Jr combined.

One of the stupidest things ive ever read on the coli and that is saying something

1. number nowhere near factual
2. bush jr and dikk Cheney's iraq war alone lead to 460,000 dead. Easily half or more were Iraqi