Cac calls Obama a war criminal after Obama cosign

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Bra all these presidents are war criminals, u think u keep empires running without breaking the rules?

This bytch just being a smart ass, she sound like a college freshman who took US history for the first time

BREAUGH DONT BE SO
DISMISSIVE OVER PPL
LOSING THEIR LIVES.
:devil:
:evil:

Ghetto Denizen

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Obama is a war criminal….. killed over 200k middle easterners by drone strike and 80% of the people they struck were innocent civilians.

Obama murked more middle easterners than Bush,Clinton, and Bush Jr combined.

Now I read outright retarded shyt everyday on this site but this shyt is retarded retarded.

Do you realize how many drones and drone strikes are needed to kill 200,000 people? That's like the entire population or Rochester, NY or Richmond,VA. That is practically impossible with the limited amount of drones and munitions the US has.

According to the Bureau of Investigative Journalism (BIJ), for instance, U.S. strikes in Afghanistan, Pakistan, Somalia, and Yemen from 2002 to 2020 killed between 10,000 and 17,000 people. Of these, between 800 and 1,750 are thought to have been civilians

You dumb montherfukker

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Obama is a war criminal….. killed over 200k middle easterners by drone strike and 80% of the people they struck were innocent civilians.

If you Black, entire middle east considers you subhuman and a slave..last people on earth you want to be arguing for.

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV

BREAUGH DONT BE SO
DISMISSIVE OVER PPL
LOSING THEIR LIVES.
:devil:
:evil:

That’s facts. I did sound inconsiderate

I’m just saying she needa think critically and realize think maybe unethical war tactics comes with the job description as commander in chief of one of the most dominant powers in the world

Fill Collins

I didn't mean to verge!
Daps
He was, fukk that bottlenose dolphin looking freak though, I gotta fukk Lucy in the Dacus her face fat is uneven :scust:

Arabs have enslaved and harmed 10s of millions of black people for a thousand years :manny:
It's terrible that innocents get murked by neoliberal war machines but they're still brown at the end of the day

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin

Those numbers are without a shadow of a doubt not correct lol

Obama has had people killed there is no lie there and not all of them were terrorists

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I’m trying to hear this song …

This is the one I found online but I don’t see her on the list

Spoiler Alert - it’s trash :mjlol: