Cac calls Obama a war criminal after Obama cosign

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Obama is a war criminal….. killed over 200k middle easterners by drone strike and 80% of the people they struck were innocent civilians.

Obama murked more middle easterners than Bush,Clinton, and Bush Jr combined.

One of the most brazen likes this self hating cracker loving bottom dweller has told on here

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Bra all these presidents are war criminals, u think u keep empires running without breaking the rules?

This bytch just being a smart ass, she sound like a college freshman who took US history for the first time
This dumbass really think he saying something:mjlol:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
murdering civilians is literally the act of a war criminal :russ:

What are we even doing here
If Obama was intentionally saying. Go kill civilians with drones then yes he’d be a war criminal. isn’t doing that and yes collateral damage happens but for a world leader theoretically killing the person who could cause the next 9/11 or a terrorist cell who can kill hundreds or soldiers .I’m not dismissing innocent lives lost but there Is nuance in the situation.

Daps
Casualties of war and intentional slaughtering innocent civilians are two completely different things. Stop with this online leftist dense bullshyt
It's not leftist shyt when major media companies have written about Obama's record with bombings that have killed civilians. You can straight fukk yourself, only reason you're acting like this is because you didn't know shyt about it until today. fukking moron

Daps
If Obama was intentionally saying. Go kill civilians with drones then yes he’d be a war criminal. isn’t doing that and yes collateral damage happens but for a world leader theoretically killing the person who could cause the next 9/11 or a terrorist cell who can kill hundreds or soldiers .I’m not dismissing innocent lives lost but there Is nuance in the situation.
There is no nuance, Obama is absolutely a war criminal but so are just about all modern US presidents.

You're also absolutely dismissing and disrespecting the dead by writing this. I have a feeling y'all wouldn't be defending this so hard if we were talking about Trump, Bush or Clinton

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Look at the likes/RTs. Perfect example of twitter not being real life. In real life Obama is one of the most popular people in the world, left office with very high approval ratings etc. On the internet he's a war criminal who never did anything good. Which led to that 2020 democrat primary with multiple candidates taking pot shots at him only for Biden to win while running on a "I like Obama, he's my friend" platform, which appealed to more people lmao.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Bra all these presidents are war criminals, u think u keep empires running without breaking the rules?
11_james_k_polk.jpg

james k need to see u about this babble

d8d635985795c803dff70a2f20b830cc.gif
"ooooogie boooogie booooogie ...come here young man... lets talk about this ooooooooooohohohohohohohhhooooo you're lyin on meeeee...ooooogie booogie booogie"

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
Obama is a war criminal….. killed over 200k middle easterners by drone strike and 80% of the people they struck were innocent civilians.

Obama murked more middle easterners than Bush,Clinton, and Bush Jr combined.

u think those middle easterns gave a fukk about you or black people?

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.
Nearly every president in existence was/are war criminals. Bush literally faked an attack on American soil in order to justify a war with the Middle East but yet this cac don’t even have the same energy towards him like she does with Obama. :mjlol:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
It's not leftist shyt when major media companies have written about Obama's record with bombings that have killed civilians. You can straight fukk yourself, only reason you're acting like this is because you didn't know shyt about it until today. fukking moron

Calm down you hoemotional fakkit. :mjlol: Don’t get sassy with me because you look like a complete fool saying Obama is a war criminal akin to Charles Taylor or Hussein. Gotta be a cac too because only they die on this hill suffering from traumatic syndrome of the bush administration tion. Go find a Vaush stream where you can be around like minded brain worm addled white far left retards :camby: Got me defending Obama and I don’t even like the man

Sir ZDuke

All Star
Daps
Why is such a cardinal sin to some people to criticize this guy? I get a lot of people have an instinct urge to defend him, especially with all the irrational shyt the right throws at him, but his presidency did have its flaws.

"On the 10th anniversary of the 2013 coup in Egypt when General Abdel Fattah el-Sisi removed the country’s first democratically elected president from power, we speak with author Shadi Hamid about “Lessons for the Next Arab Spring,” in which he details how the Obama administration helped to kill the democratic uprising across the Middle East. “Washington, and Obama in particular, gave what amounted to a green light to the Egyptian military to proceed with the coup,” says Hamid. The U.S. then refused to call it a coup or to impose any consequences, while continuing to send billions in foreign aid to the military dictatorship, which continues to rule the country to this day."

Daps
Calm down you hoemotional fakkit. :mjlol: Don’t get sassy with me because you look like a complete fool saying Obama is a war criminal akin to Charles Taylor or Hussein. Gotta be a cac too because only they die on this hill suffering from traumatic syndrome of the bush administration tion. Go find a Vaush stream where you can be around like minded brain worm addled white far left retards :camby: Got me defending Obama and I don’t even like the man
Blah blah blah, I 100% don't give a shyt what you think because you're fukking wrong :pachaha: