Cac calls Obama a war criminal after Obama cosign

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Obama is a war criminal….. killed over 200k middle easterners by drone strike and 80% of the people they struck were innocent civilians.

Obama murked more middle easterners than Bush,Clinton, and Bush Jr combined.
Bra all these presidents are war criminals, u think u keep empires running without breaking the rules?

This bytch just being a smart ass, she sound like a college freshman who took US history for the first time

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
If she doesn't say anything and talks about war crimes afterwards, folks will call her a hypocrite

She says something, folks still have a problem with that doing whataboutism

Damn if you do, damn if you don't

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
I really don't think a lot of people on the Populist left or Populist right use the phrase 'war criminal' appropriately. They really use it as a general condemnation for any President who has foreign conflict that results in the death of people in that country. That's not a war criminal. It reeks of purity test bullshyt.

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
I had to Google to see what this was even about. I didn’t see her name on his list, so I was all the way confused.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Obama is a war criminal….. killed over 200k middle easterners by drone strike and 80% of the people they struck were innocent civilians.

It is for reasons like this I look forward to certain posters posts.
It gives an insight into the plans of Steve Bannon n company.

For example with the hunter situation, they will if possible use it to go directly at his father.

And in turn Obama.

A sad situation.

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps

Arabs have enslaved and harmed 10s of millions of black people for a thousand years :manny:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Never the same energy for bush tho

Yep. Notice the trend:

• Reagan- "Great president" Yet, responsible for the Contra, War on black people aka War on Drugs, and war on poor folks.
  • Bush Jr- "Terrible president but compared to Trump, revolutionary" Yet, responsible for 9/11, a faux war, a recession that damn near destroyed the country, and neglecting the poor folks of New Orleans during Katrina.
Meanwhile, Carter is treated like the WOAT president before Trump despite having social programs to combat the issues with poverty, and actually, GASP!, prayed for hostages to get returned from the terrorists. Which is irony because Republicans talk that "faith" shyt, but when somebody actually put their hands to the pose, they are disgracing the country.