Cac asc Trump supporters what caused the Civil War. None of them can answer

UWasntThere

Superstar
Daps
Preciate it ....handshake

I am destroying all dese.
clandestined pagan udc kuklos c00n landing ass goofies .

a post at a time.

@Neo TheInsurrectionistONE
@ORDER_66
@Yas

Any more of you kuklos clan ass goofies trying to merch.

I will table

yo low self esteem into a non-being.

Art Barr
They worship that orange fakkit even though he wouldn't pizz on them if they were on fire

If anyone thinks he's out for anyone but himself they're too slow to reason with. Now he's financially desperate and like AOC said he'd sell this country out for one dollar

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nxgga i don't like Biden, i love Trump. It bothers yall when somebody leaves the democrat plantation. You one of the ones that decides to stay behind to serve Massa Joe while me and MAGA Harriet Tubman lead the rest of the folks away from the plantation into freedom. You sicken me.
:troll:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
there are posters on this forum who will tell you to stay home while these people will wake up early on election day to vote for trump and his nazi christofacist administration. if you believe they can choose political leaders better than you can, you need help.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
It's odd that the mainstream media never directly quote these documents when this debate arises :mjpls:

I wouldn't even attribute that to racism so much as ignorance. Our history classes never taught us to do real history and look at the actual documents and original statements. Too much TV journalism is lazy as hell and just wants to grab the summarized opinion of an "expert" rather than breaking it down from the source. That's what allows the debate to become "he said she said" or "historians disagree" as opposed to looking at the actual source documents where the answer is undeniable.

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/1

I’ve been a social studies teacher in the U.S. for 33 years

If someone claims the American Civil War was NOT about slavery but WAS about states right, then this is how you respond

“States rights to do what?”

—
@TheReelRandom

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196
GCeDiMrWAAAPs4A.jpg

GCeDyHVWgAA-YG1.jpg

GCeFNVDXkAAhTI1.jpg

GCeD_ArXwAErOrR.jpg

GCeEfTYW8AAhiKy.jpg

GCeEPOzW8AA0Ji0.jpg

GCeEvmiWoAA5FgQ.jpg

GCeE9hmXIAEfO4g.png

GCeHedcWcAA-dz7.png