Cac asc Trump supporters what caused the Civil War. None of them can answer

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
i-mean.jpg

This picture needs a coli smiley remix for the people looking at slump trump :mjlol:

@3Rivers

Last edited:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I will throw you through a table, then put your knee in a folding chair and put you in the Hall of Pain!!!!

Yo huff ass.
ain't gon do shyt.

Now keep talking kuklos.
You clandestined c00n landing goofy.
Your post stink like Donald stunk depends.

Art Barr

Last edited:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
People need to understand:

These are people who DONT WANT TO think. They don't like the act of having to rationally look at facts and compare them or make logical connections. The act of thinking itself is an activity that they hate doing like washing dishes or exercising.

They're the type of people who will immediately lie or become hostile to their doctor if asked about whether they smoke or drink. They don't want to even expend the mental effort required to come up with a good lie so they will try to end the conversation immediately.

His appeal to them is that they see themselves in him. They also see him as a fixer they can trust because he isn't asking them to think and offering the kind of "solutions" they would come up with. I'm not surprised at all that they don't want to answer the question. If they do, they know it opens the door to a slippery slope of logical conclusions which will eventually lead them to an outcome they don't like: the realization that the man they've spent time and money supporting is in fact exactly what he appears to be to so many people: A fraud.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Tables, nxgga, TABLES!!!!! :damn:

You have to actually body a public figure twice in a day and have souls as a black folk to put someone throughed't.

Your c00n enabler face ass. Has no soul.

So you will never table anyone. You c00n aas sellout.

Now go hose down Donald stunk.
so you can prepare

your dia-runny shyt sammich combo meal from his depends.

Art Barr

Daps
You have to actually body a public figure twice in a day and have souls as a black folk to put someone throughed't.

so you can prepare

Art Barr

Nxgga I will go to that place where only Randy Orton knows where he goes and I will give you 10 RKO's back to back!!!

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

so you can prepare

Art Barr
Lol don’t fall for the gimmick. He is one of the most vocal Biden supporters in real life and on here. He adopted this Trump supporter gimmick to place a hedge on his digital footprint. I wonder what he’s afraid of. :sas2:

Last edited: