Cac asc Trump supporters what caused the Civil War. None of them can answer

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Lol don’t fall for the gimmick. He is one of the most vocal Biden supporters in real life and on here. He adopted this Trump supporter gimmick to place a hedge on his digital footprint. I wonder what he’s afraid of. :sas2:

No real nikka plays like that.

Online is your actual subconscious and stream of thought.

What you read here is...how he really feels. Plus was lead astray.

Do not fall for this bullshyt. The nikka is not militant. If so...how.

This nikka never even reviewed it takes a nation of millions. So how is he so covertly militant. This is one of those c00n freethought nikkaz. Who got his hands on some freemasonry tricknology pagan devil worshipper rhetoric and ran with it.

No one is fooled by this c00n clandestined bullshyt.

If you are. Yousa fool. This nikka @Neo TheInsurrectionistONE is a fake militant.
of the likes found in the viewing of chasing amy.

Art Barr

Daps
No real nikka plays like that.

Online is your actual subconscious and stream of thought.

What you read here is...how he really feels. Plus was lead astray.

Do not fall for this bullshyt. The nikka is not militant. If so...how.

This nikka never even reviewed it takes a nation of millions. So how is he so covertly militant. This is one of those c00n freethought nikkaz. Who got his hands on some freemasonry tricknology pagan devil worshipper rhetoric and ran with it.

No one is fooled by this c00n clandestined bullshyt.

If you are. Yousa fool. This nikka @Neo TheInsurrectionistONE is a fake militant.
of the likes found in the viewing of chasing amy.

Art Barr

Nxgga im not sleep you wanna be gay X-Man Morph homo nxgga quoting another man in the wee hours of the night, dumbass probably in the bed under the covers with your feet sticking out from under the blanket all nice and cozy with the lights out quoting me in the dark like a fxggot!!!

Take yo fool ass to sleep, you clown ass wwe wanna be "tables tables TABLES" ass nxgga!!! Don't quote grown men till I give you permission to do so, you autistic dyslexic fxggot!

:mjtf:

Daps
Lol don’t fall for the gimmick. He is one of the most vocal Biden supporters in real life and on here. He adopted this Trump supporter gimmick to place a hedge on his digital footprint. I wonder what he’s afraid of. :sas2:

Nxgga i don't like Biden, i love Trump. It bothers yall when somebody leaves the democrat plantation. You one of the ones that decides to stay behind to serve Massa Joe while me and MAGA Harriet Tubman lead the rest of the folks away from the plantation into freedom. You sicken me.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Nxgga im not sleep you wanna be gay X-Man Morph homo nxgga quoting another man in the wee hours of the night, dumbass probably in the bed under the covers with your feet sticking out from under the blanket all nice and cozy with the lights out quoting me in the dark like a fxggot!!!

Take yo fool ass to sleep, you clown ass wwe wanna be "tables tables TABLES" ass nxgga!!! Don't quote grown men till I give you permission to do so, you autistic dyslexic fxggot!

:mjtf:

You little c00n ass nikka.

@Neo TheInsurrectionistONE

You young ass hell on the net at night.
When you ain't never kicked it.
a day in yo lonely huff ass life.

You a goofie.

Who sheltered lonely and offbrand as fukk.

Who sent off.
from surfing maga pagan c00n clandestined words from the kuklos.

How dare you try to make it like.

you popping.

you. Goofie.

You ain't never did shyt in yo weak worthless lame sheltered ass life.

Plus you trying to clout chase.

By continually trying to reply to me.

nikka.

Everybody knows you a fukk'n goofie offbrand c00n homebody.

How dare you.
try to deflect like you on shyt...

it is Thursday.

You should have been out.
at this time of the night at your age.

Yet you online trying to front.

Like you had a life. When publically yousa fukk'n nondraw and a nobody.

nikka shut Cho goof ass mouth and lips...go finish surfing Donald stunk depends ads.

So you can gift.

your pagan c00n master.
some help with his incontinence...
You shyt obsessed bytch c00n nikka.
You must have slipped.
on a Donald stunk poop smear and smacked yo head.

You better take yo goof lame baby ass to bed.

Plus log off and never come back to my tv show.

you lil ho ass c00n clandestine isle of kuklos c00n landing bytch.

Art Barr

UWasntThere

Superstar
Daps
Be ignorant crehs. Cave dwellers

You little c00n ass nikka.

You young ass hell on the net at night.
When you ain't never kicked it.
a day in yo lonely huff ass life.

You a goofie.

Who sheltered lonely and offbrand as fukk.

Who sent off.
from surfing maga pagan c00n clandestined words from the kuklos.

How dare you try to make it like.

you popping.

you. Goofie.

You ain't never did shyt in yo weak worthless lame sheltered ass life.

Plus you trying to clout chase.

By continually trying to reply to me.

nikka.

Everybody knows you a fukk'n goofie offbrand c00n homebody.

How dare you.
try to deflect like you on shyt...

it is Thursday.

You should have been out.
at this time of the night at your age.

Yet you online trying to front.

Like you had a life. When publically yousa fukk'n nondraw and a nobody.

nikka shut Cho goof ass mouth and lips...go finish surfing Donald stunk depends ads.

So you can gift.

your pagan c00n master.
some help with his incontinence...
You shyt obsessed bytch c00n nikka.
You must have slipped.
on a Donald stunk poop smear and smacked yo head.

You better take yo goof lame baby ass to bed.

Plus log off and never come back to my tv show.

you lil ho ass c00n clandestine isle of kuklos c00n landing bytch.

Art Barr

:dead:

Unc just went scorched earth

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Be ignorant crehs. Cave dwellers

:dead:

Unc just went scorched earth

Preciate it ....handshake

I am destroying all dese.
clandestined pagan udc kuklos c00n landing ass goofies .

a post at a time.

@ORDER_66
@Yas

Any more of you kuklos clan ass goofies trying to merch.

I will table

yo low self esteem into a non-being.

Art Barr

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
People need to understand:

These are people who DONT WANT TO think. They don't like the act of having to rationally look at facts and compare them or make logical connections. The act of thinking itself is an activity that they hate doing like washing dishes or exercising.

They're the type of people who will immediately lie or become hostile to their doctor if asked about whether they smoke or drink. They don't want to even expend the mental effort required to come up with a good lie so they will try to end the conversation immediately.

His appeal to them is that they see themselves in him. They also see him as a fixer they can trust because he isn't asking them to think and offering the kind of "solutions" they would come up with. I'm not surprised at all that they don't want to answer the question. If they do, they know it opens the door to a slippery slope of logical conclusions which will eventually lead them to an outcome they don't like: the realization that the man they've spent time and money supporting is in fact exactly what he appears to be to so many people: A fraud.

Anti intellectualism really fukked up the American adult sincr the 1980s.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Preciate it ....handshake

I am destroying all dese.
clandestined pagan udc kuklos c00n landing ass goofies .

a post at a time.

@ORDER_66
@Yas

Any more of you kuklos clan ass goofies trying to merch.

I will table

yo low self esteem into a non-being.

Art Barr

You need to go @fter the #bothsides crew that worship Trump high key

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
You need to go @fter the #bothsides crew that worship Trump high key

Dey catching a table.

If I see that bullshyt out here too tho.
Already tabled't two of those goofies already.

Art Barr

Last edited:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Alexander Stephens, Vice President of the newly formed Confederate States, made clear that secession was about slavery:

The new [Confederate] constitution has put at rest, forever, all the agitating questions relating to our peculiar institution — African slavery as it exists amongst us — the proper status of the negro in our form of civilization. This was the immediate cause of the late rupture and present revolution . . . The prevailing ideas entertained by . . . most of the leading statesmen at the time of the formation of the old constitution, were that the enslavement of the African was violation of the laws of nature; that it was wrong in principle, socially, morally, and politically. . . Those ideas, however, were fundamentally wrong. They rested upon the assumption of . . . the equality of races. This was an error . . .

Our new government is founded upon exactly the opposite idea; its foundations are laid, its corner–stone rests upon the great truth, that the negro is not equal to the white man; that slavery — subordination to the superior race — is his natural and normal condition.

— Alexander H. Stephens, March 21, 1861, reported in the Savannah Republican, emphasis in the original

The individual state statements did the same:

MISSISSIPPI

“Our position is thoroughly identified with the institution of slavery... Utter subjugation awaits us in the Union, if we should consent longer to remain It is not a matter of choice, but of necessity. We must either submit to degradation, and to the loss of property worth four billions of money [the estimated total market value of slaves], or we must secede from the Union framed by our fathers, to secure this as well as every other species of property.”

- “Declaration of the Immediate Causes which Include and Justify the Secession of the State of Mississippi from the Federal Union", the document published by the State of Mississippi when it seceded.

SOUTH CAROLINA

"We affirm that these ends for which this Government was instituted have been defeated, and the Government itself has been made destructive of them by the action of the non-slaveholding States. Those States have assume the right of deciding upon the propriety of our domestic institutions; and have denied the rights of property established in fifteen of the States and recognized by the Constitution; they have denounced as sinful the institution of slavery; they have permitted open establishment among them of societies, whose avowed object is to disturb the peace and to eloign the property of the citizens of other States. They have encouraged and assisted thousands of our slaves to leave their homes; and those who remain, have been incited by emissaries, books and pictures to servile insurrection.

For twenty-five years this agitation has been steadily increasing...A geographical line has been drawn across the Union, and all the States north of that line have united in the election of a man to the high office of President of the United States, whose opinions and purposes are hostile to slavery. He is to be entrusted with the administration of the common Government, because he has declared that that "Government cannot endure permanently half slave, half free," and that the public mind must rest in the belief that slavery is in the course of ultimate extinction.

This sectional combination for the submersion of the Constitution, has been aided in some of the States by elevating to citizenship, persons who, by the supreme law of the land, are incapable of becoming citizens; and their votes have been used to inaugurate a new policy, hostile to the South, and destructive of its beliefs and safety."

- “Declaration of the Immediate Causes which Include and Justify the Secession of the State of South Carolina from the Federal Union"

TEXAS

"Texas abandoned her separate national existence and consented to become one of the Confederated Union to promote her welfare, insure domestic tranquility and secure more substantially the blessings of peace and liberty to her people. . . . She was received as a commonwealth holding, maintaining and protecting the institution known as negro slavery – the servitude of the African to the white race within her limits – a relation that had existed from the first settlement of her wilderness by the white race, and which her people intended should exist in all future time. Her institutions and geographical position established the strongest ties between her and other slave-holding States of the confederacy. Those ties have been strengthened by association.....

In all the non-slave-holding States, in violation of that good faith and comity which should exist between entirely distinct nations, the people have formed themselves into a great sectional party, now strong enough in numbers to control the affairs of each of those States, based upon an unnatural feeling of hostility to these Southern States and their beneficent and patriarchal system of African slavery, proclaiming the debasing doctrine of equality of all men, irrespective of race or color-- a doctrine at war with nature, in opposition to the experience of mankind, and in violation of the plainest revelations of Divine Law. They demand the abolition of negro slavery throughout the confederacy, the recognition of political equality between the white and negro races, and avow their determination to press on their crusade against us, so long as a negro slave remains in these States."

- "A Declaration of the Causes which Impel the State of Texas to Secede from the Federal Union"

GEORGIA

“For the last ten years we have had numerous and serious causes of complaint against our non-slave-holding confederate States with reference to the subject of African slavery. They have endeavored to weaken our security, to disturb our domestic peace and tranquility, and persistently refused to comply with their express constitutional obligations to us in reference to that property, and by the use of their power in the Federal Government have striven to deprive us of an equal enjoyment of the common Territories of the Republic. This hostile policy of our confederates has been pursued with every circumstance of aggravation which could arouse the passions and excite the hatred of our people, and has placed the two sections of the Union for many years past in the condition of virtual civil war.”

- Georgia's Declaration of Secession

It's odd that the mainstream media never directly quote these documents when this debate arises :mjpls: