C00n of the millenium goes to....

killacal

Banned
Daps
The trailer. Literally a minute and change in its a full c00nfest then the son shows up with this cac aint shyt mentality. I wanted to see how it was going to play out :manny: Im a fan of the Booker T Washington vs WEB DaGawd argument.
But can you explain saluting 2013 the year of the c00n in your sig :mjpls:

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Get Out Ya Feelings Breh. You Could Rant All You Want And I'M Still Not Going To Support That Movie With My Dollars. If They Wanted To Make A Black Panther Movie They Could Have Made One. There Are Plenty Of Books Out There I Can Pick Up To Learn More About The Panthers. Any Movie That Has nikkas As Butlers, Maids, Slaves, Will Not Get My Suppor No Matter How Aggy You Get Or How Well c00ns Cacs And Coli Intellectuals Praise It.
There Are A Thousand And OnE Movies Out There With nikkas In Those Roles. Unless Its About The Haitian Revolution And Kings And Queens Of Ancient Africa They Wont Get A Penny Out Of Me.
:heh: You aint see the flick then, it aint about being subservient. Its the complete opposite and it aint a well done film. You dumb nikkas get on my nerves. Kill yaself.

Critics call it a "Black Forest Gump" but this shyt plays like Birth of the Nation for Negroes but not as funny (besides that little boy). It makes out the Panthers to be the infallible Black Saviors. This film screams "cacs are the devil" and that "yes sur" mentality aint helping no one.

killacal

Banned
Daps
Get Out Ya Feelings Breh. You Could Rant All You Want And I'M Still Not Going To Support That Movie With My Dollars. If They Wanted To Make A Black Panther Movie They Could Have Made One. There Are Their Are Plenty Of Books Out There I Can Pick Up To Learn More About The Panthers. Any Movie That Has nikkas As Butlers, Maids, Slaves, Will Not Get My Suppor No Matter How Aggy You Get Or How Well c00ns Cacs And Coli Intellectuals Praise It.
There Are A Thousand And OnE Movies Out There With nikkas In Those Roles. Unless Its About The Haitian Revolution And Kings And Queens Of Ancient Africa They Wont Get A Penny Out Of Me.
But you didnt see it tho :troll:

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Get Out Ya Feelings Breh. You Could Rant All You Want And I'M Still Not Going To Support That Movie With My Dollars. If They Wanted To Make A Black Panther Movie They Could Have Made One. There Are Plenty Of Books Out There I Can Pick Up To Learn More About The Panthers. Any Movie That Has nikkas As Butlers, Maids, Slaves, Will Not Get My Suppor No Matter How Aggy You Get Or How Well c00ns Cacs And Coli Intellectuals Praise It.
Why u capitalizing each word tho :laff:

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
You think I give a fukk how you waste your money? If yall want to shyt on a movie at the very least know what is flick before you go off. You sounding real ignorant, you a black man attacking a postive black film because you want to ignore a part of history. :what: This that cacs do.

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Justice League of c00ns.....:deadmanny:

Nicca was on set talkin' bout "Uncle Toms Assemble"
Just saw this article earlier today....:mjpls:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/...ack-men_n_3785373.html?utm_hp_ref=mostpopular

They [the center] service black women with AIDS. Why? Because black men can't come out. Why? Because simply you can't do it. Your family says it, your church says it, your teachers say it, your parents say it, your friends say it, your work says it. So you're living on this 'DL' thing and you're infecting black women. So it's killing us. I think that because the black culture and the Hispanic culture have a thing about this.
---
Daniels, a Philadelphia native, has discussed being a gay black man before. In an interview with The Huffington Post last year, he said that gay people are "third-class citizens."

"We are nothing to many people, especially in the African-American community," he said. "We are told, especially as black men, that we have to live up to certain expectations. The churches say it's not good. Our neighbors say it's not good. Our friends and family say it's not good. I am living in my truth, and I demand that in cinema, too."

The narratives against the black community....:wow:

The accusations of homophobia being rampant, even though it is white politicians stopping gay progress and recent polls have placed blacks ABOVE whites on gay marriage....:ohhh:

The idea that blacks can't come out, even though the article goes on to list high profiled out blacks, and every race has problems with coming out....:bryan:

Bringing up this downlow shyt again....:lolbron:

Blaming Black HIV rates on....homophobia of all things....:stopitslime:

^ I've gotta add more to this last point...honestly, this is the kinda shyt that really irks me....it's dangerous. Black HIV rates shall be lowered either through more condom use, less promiscuity, education, or some combination of the above. People that twist this argument to conform to a gay agenda fukking disgust me. Take off your fakkit cap for 2 seconds c00n, realize exactly what it is that you're saying. Whites and c00ns and turned aids, one of the most terrible STD's known to man, something that KILLS people...into a fukking political critique of black culture. fukk em all. It's fukking insidious. Blacks just need to stop....making fun of gays on the internet or whatever, that will literally SAVE THE LIVES OF BLACK WOMEN because more men will come out and not spread their demonic, fudge-packing, diseases around to the rest of the community.

fukk Lee Daniels, from the bottom of my heart. Never saw Precious, not seeing The Butler, will never support one of his fukking movies.

g1BtTrO.jpg

^ Him with his current boyfriend.

Last edited:

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
if he makes a black gay man in america movie next.....:lupe: :dead:

Wouldn't surprise me.

Outside of Spike, Antoine Fuqua, maybe 1 or 2 more...these black directors are disappointing as shyt. We've already discussed Daniels. But Steve McQueen is also a talented cat that lets me down a lot. Dude makes a bunch of films starring Michael Fassbender...one in which has him smutting out a black girl....finally makes a film starring a black man...and it's called....12 Years A Slave....:dead:

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
The reason he even has the gigs that he does is because he's a faq that will paint black people in that sort of light that white people are comfortable with. Basically servants, slaves, retards who play football etc.

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In c00n News...

Lee Daniels, Oprah & Tyler Perry are favorites for the Gold at next years c00nlympics. The event "shytting on your people on the big screen" has always been a two c00n battle between Lee Daniels & Tyler Perry. The coming c00nlympics will no doubt feature some of the most intense self hatred & emasculation of black men we have ever seen, a battle for the ages. The dark horse for the event "black men aint shyt" is Stacey Dash(she argued to call her the light horse), she was born black but you guessed it, she hates herself & her people. "Queen Mammy" Oprah is going head to head with Stacey Dash, the battle will be earth shattering but Oprah is still the strong favorite for this event. Oprah has reached the pinnacle of being a mammy, a history of pleasing white women and shytting on black men, who on God's green earth can stop the Queen Mammy.

c00nlympics previously used to award our favorite c00ns medals, however next year the c00nlympic board members have decided to give out prizes for winning c00ntestants. Winners of the men's competition will direct the new sitcom "Black & Blown Out", the story of Derrick "Moist D" Jackson, a homosexual black man that hates his African ancestry. The winners of the women's competition get to continue doing what they always do, shyt on the black man on any form of media available to them. c00nlympic tickets are available at your nearest fried chicken outlet but you can get in for free if you come dressed as a slave.

:troll:

Last edited:

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Justice League of c00ns.....:deadmanny:

Nicca was on set talkin' bout "Uncle Toms Assemble"
Just saw this article earlier today....:mjpls:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/...ack-men_n_3785373.html?utm_hp_ref=mostpopular

The narratives against the black community....:wow:

The accusations of homophobia being rampant, even though it is white politicians stopping gay progress and recent polls have placed blacks ABOVE whites on gay marriage....:ohhh:

The idea that blacks can't come out, even though the article goes on to list high profiled out blacks, and every race has problems with coming out....:bryan:

Bringing up this downlow shyt again....:lolbron:

Blaming Black HIV rates on....homophobia of all things....:stopitslime:

^ I've gotta add more to this last point...honestly, this is the kinda shyt that really irks me....it's dangerous. Black HIV rates shall be lowered either through more condom use, less promiscuity, education, or some combination of the above. People that twist this argument to conform to a gay agenda fukking disgust me. Take off your fakkit cap for 2 seconds c00n, realize exactly what it is that you're saying. Whites and c00ns and turned aids, one of the most terrible STD's known to man, something that KILLS people...into a fukking political critique of black culture. fukk em all. It's fukking insidious. Blacks just need to stop....making fun of gays on the internet or whatever, that will literally SAVE THE LIVES OF BLACK WOMEN because more men will come out and not spread their demonic, fudge-packing, diseases around to the rest of the community.

fukk Lee Daniels, from the bottom of my heart. Never saw Precious, not seeing The Butler, will never support one of his fukking movies.
:salute:

Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
In c00n News...

Lee Daniels, Oprah & Tyler Perry are favorites for the Gold at next years c00nlympics. The event "shytting on your people on the big screen" has always been a two c00n battle between Lee Daniels & Tyler Perry. The coming c00nlympics will no doubt feature some of the most intense self hatred & emasculation of black men we have ever seen, a battle for the ages. The dark horse for the event "black men aint shyt" is Stacey Dash(she argued to call her the light horse), she was born black but you guessed it, she hates herself & her people. "Queen Mammy" Oprah is going head to head with Stacey Dash, the battle will be earth shattering but Oprah is still the strong favorite for this event. Oprah has reached the pinnacle of being a mammy, a history of pleasing white women and shytting on black men, who on God's green earth can stop the Queen Mammy.

c00nlympics previously used to award our favorite c00ns medals, however next year the c00nlympic board members have decided to give out prizes for winning c00ntestants. Winners of the men's competition will direct the new sitcom "Black & Blown Out", the story of Derrick "Moist D" Jackson, a homosexual black man that hates his African ancestry. The winners of the women's competition get to continue doing what they always do, shyt on the black man on any form of media available to them. c00nlympic tickets are available at your nearest fried chicken outlet but you can get in for free if you come dressed as a slave.

:troll:

Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam :deadrose: