C00n of the millenium goes to....

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
Lee fukking Daniels

Cosigns Paula Deen and says white folks saying "nikka" to blacks mean they just love us :pacspit:

Beefs with Nicole Kidman because she refuses to say the N word on screen in his movie The paper boy :pacspit:
Word? :ohhh:

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
have yall even seen The Butler? like seriously yall sound like some idiots right now. The movie shyts on white folks and uncle toms. You cant make a semi-realistic film from that time period without having subservient black characters period. Go out and actually see the film before yall start throwing this c00n shyt around. The film depicted white people so harshly like wtf are yall even talking about??

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
have yall even seen The Butler? like seriously yall sound like some idiots right now. The movie shyts on white folks and uncle toms. You cant make a semi-realistic film from that time period without having subservient black characters period. Go out and actually see the film before yall start throwing this c00n shyt around. The film depicted white people so harshly like wtf are yall even talking about??

Basically. I despise Lee Daniels but this is by far his best film.

killacal

Banned
Daps
Answer me this? What made you go to the movie theater and pay to watch this off the preview? Your white bytch :russ:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
He sold his soul, when the whites tire of him he'll eventually fall off the face of the earth and we'll be like who was that guy who directed that sh1t about the really fat chick? all the while he goes back to doing straight to dvd movies

killacal

Banned
Daps
He sold his soul, when the whites tire of him he'll eventually fall off the face of the earth and we'll be like who was that guy who directed that sh1t about the really fat chick? all the while he goes back to doing straight to dvd movies
Preach :ohlawd:

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Sorry breh! I don't support subservient nikka movies no matter how well they are done.
:heh: You aint see the flick then, it aint about being subservient. Its the complete opposite and it aint a well done film. You dumb nikkas get on my nerves. Kill yaself.

Critics call it a "Black Forest Gump" but this shyt plays like Birth of the Nation for Negroes but not as funny (besides that little boy). It makes out the Panthers to be the infallible Black Saviors. This film screams "cacs are the devil" and that "yes sur" mentality aint helping no one.

Last edited:

killacal

Banned
Daps
:heh: You aint see the flick then, it aint about being subservient. Its the complete opposite and it aint a well done film. You dumb nikkas get on my nerves.
What made you drive to the movies to watch it?

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
What made you drive to the movies to watch it?
The trailer. Literally a minute and change in its a full c00nfest then the son shows up with this cac aint shyt mentality. I wanted to see how it was going to play out :manny: Im a fan of the Booker T Washington vs WEB DaGawd argument.