c00n BRIGADE: AVA DUVERNAY, TA-NESHI, & MORE COMES OUT IN SUPPORT OF STALE AND OPRAH

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
People should be spamming there page with questions about Harvey Weinstein this shouldn't even be a discussion

Fight fire with fire
The Harvey Weinstein argument falls on deaf ears because it's been talked about ad nauseam, the people that don't get talked about as much are Charlie Rose and John of God.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Either way, mainstream society now understands we will not tolerate disrespect for deceased Black legends that are not here to defend themselves. :ufdup:

shytting on the dead, is not what Black folks do, everyone else maybe, but not us. For the same reason we lie at dead gangsters funerals and say they were good guys.:aicmon:

Gayle forgot who she was, a Black woman. She went for sensationalism because that is what sells, no matter the cost.
Deep down they know they fukked up, and are playing the female victim hood role to a tee. :shaq2:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
This shyt is really not that serious god damn

Even after fukkin up, a simple apology to Vanessa, the kids, and Kobe’s parents/sisters would’ve prevented all of this. Fail and Jokerah are true grade A shytbags. The fact that they’re dragging their underlings to run interference and risk themselves shows what type of low level people we dealin with.

Last edited:

Mtt

Superstar
Daps
D0s8RDuW0AALO9o.jpg

:jbhmm:

Mtt

Superstar
Daps
The way these Black elite have hijacked, twisted and misrepresented the narrative in this case makes me question a lot of what they’ve been pushing the past few years.

I could say more but don’t want to start too much shyt. But this is a clear propaganda campaign, and if they will do it to their own people they will do it to anyone.
Ava blocking people who agree with her AND say that Gayle was in the wrong

Disappointed with her

No More Black Vanguards

What do we do now..?
I see your point but I do notice folks place all the black elites in one box when in fact their are different groups within black american elites. the old money black elites are not too found of the entertainment elite or new money folks as a whole and other sub groups not choosing sides but we give too much credit to the elites saying all these elites are somehow "united", these entertainment elites they will backstab each other as well.

when you mentioned no more black vanguards. don't look for mainstream entertainment industry figures as vanguards only . the industry is filled with narcissist folks looking out for themselves and involve with behind the scene favors
example of Oprah relationship with Weinstein , "harvey winstein The Weinstein Company (TWC) bought the US rights from Butler Films to distribute THE BUTLER in 2002 "

Last edited:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
fukk all of these bought and paid for negroes trying to switch the narrative, this is why we can't move forward because nikkas can't stay on code for shyt :camby:

You mean the bedwenches and simp dudes. They throw the race under the bus for short term gains. I hope a black woman beats Gayle to a bloody pulp, or a rabid CAC fan of Kobe crossing that line to teach a lesson :demonic:

Supreme365

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC
Dude Gayle prodded Lisa with questions about a dead man's rape case that was thrown out. Kobe left behind three young daughters and I'm sure they've seen or heard about that shyt. All manners and decorum go out the window once you cross that line. As far as Snoop goes I feel like he's a clown also.

I agree in that gayle was wrong and should be called out, but there’s still a way to do things. Snoop calling her a “funky dog head bytch” and saying “we gonna come get you” does nothing to help rectify the situation. We have to be able to point out each other’s wrongs without completely tearing each other apart. There needs to be maturity in our conversations.

Mtt

Superstar
Daps
I agree in that gayle was wrong and should be called out, but there’s still a way to do things. Snoop calling her a “funky dog head bytch” and saying “we gonna come get you” does nothing to help rectify the situation. We have to be able to point out each other’s wrongs without completely tearing each other apart. There needs to be maturity in our conversations.
hence why the 50cent commentary at the premier of his new tv show was done in a mature grown man intelligent way. Snoop been known for going overboard. All this does is give "folks" a way to deflect.even OJ commentary and was well spoken and well done.
snoop came across sounds like he trying to hard but the good news is momentum of the backlash towards oprah remains strong and those supporting gayle weren't vocal against oprah anyway.