c00n BRIGADE: AVA DUVERNAY, TA-NESHI, & MORE COMES OUT IN SUPPORT OF STALE AND OPRAH

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
sorry black elites but you gotta have sense in 2020 and bringing up a 17 year old case after a man tragically died with his daughter is not the time to try and push something.
There has to be decorum and respect with journalism. People are mourning Kobe and it is not the time to try and come for someone who passed not even a week ago.
She was already copping pleas and blaming the network now these fools are trying to justify her stupidity and make her a victim because her dumb old ass is getting ripped apart online

Most of these folks owe a lot to Oprah and Gayle so that's why they are trying to defend her unfortunately the lady is so wrong its making them look questionable

jay83

Superstar
Daps
sorry black elites but you gotta have sense in 2020 and bringing up a 17 year old case after a man tragically died with his daughter is not the time to try and push something.
There has to be decorum and respect with journalism. People are mourning Kobe and it is not the time to try and come for someone who passed not even a week ago.
She was already copping pleas and blaming the network now these fools are trying to justify her stupidity and make her a victim because her dumb old ass is getting ripped apart online

There’s a black woman on my timeline saying as a journalist you have to ask the tough questions and it’s apart of his history. Saying gayle had every right to ask that question and it’s good journalism. Then she’s on a rant about misogyny and saying only black men care about Harvey Weinstein, I’m all about opinions but I need to get off social media for awhile.

ThaEruditious

She luv it over here like Gold Watch.
Daps
Reppin
Nashville/Augusta
There’s a black woman on my timeline saying as a journalist you have to ask the tough questions and it’s apart of his history. Saying gayle had every right to ask that question and it’s good journalism. Then she’s on a rant about misogyny and saying only black men care about Harvey Weinstein, I’m all about opinions but I need to get off social media for awhile.

Basically this

IMG-20200128-121241.jpg

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
I'm learning a lot but I wish I learned this year's ago but better late than never.

So it seems these folks are gatekeepers and truth is for them to keep their job they have to play ball but I'm seeing how for us regular folks to move up the ladder to get into these positions and dealing with cacs we gotta on so part be knowledgeable about certain things. So they're really used to calm us down and as a barrier to entry for us to move up in corporate America.

When we st these jobs mako g good money the conversation would be similar to these bougie blacks.

Jay or Nas
How upu feel about Obama
Liberals or conservative
How upu feel about the black community?

On and on.

So it's damn near impossible to escape it until white folks give some level of freedom upper educated black folks will be used to either control lower educated or test where we want to be so I see why the kickback is so severe.

Snoop said some stuff the brother st the barbershop thinks everything only problem is he said it.

We all think it but are forced not to say it.

We gotta take advantage of social media regardless how one may feel it's opening a lot of eyes.

ThaEruditious

She luv it over here like Gold Watch.
Daps
Reppin
Nashville/Augusta
I'm learning a lot but I wish I learned this year's ago but better late than never.

So it seems these folks are gatekeepers and truth is for them to keep their job they have to play ball but I'm seeing how for us regular folks to move up the ladder to get into these positions and dealing with cacs we gotta on so part be knowledgeable about certain things. So they're really used to calm us down and as a barrier to entry for us to move up in corporate America.

When we st these jobs mako g good money the conversation would be similar to these bougie blacks.

Jay or Nas
How upu feel about Obama
Liberals or conservative
How upu feel about the black community?

On and on.

So it's damn near impossible to escape it until white folks give some level of freedom upper educated black folks will be used to either control lower educated or test where we want to be so I see why the kickback is so severe.

Snoop said some stuff the brother st the barbershop thinks everything only problem is he said it.

We all think it but are forced not to say it.

We gotta take advantage of social media regardless how one may feel it's opening a lot of eyes.

Breh, your avatar is killing me :laff:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Smfh, Ima damn sure have a talk with my people at work. Ava pulled up more than once. I’m not shocked at all but I’m still disappointed since this kinda hits close to home. Ta-Nahesi too cuz I know his dad.

btw I hope some coli wolves out in the twitter streets with me slidin on these new age negroes.

Last edited:

DUCKED_OFF

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Florida
They're really going to war with us

c00ns vs reg black folks

But if this was really about not making threats and saying stuff about black women then why didn't all these blue checks come out and protect all the trump loving c00ns like diamond n silk, candance owens, stacey dash, chrisette michele , omarosa and the rest of them ? they got called names and all that:patrice:

Political c00nin

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps