By Popular Demand: True Coliwood Stories - College Athletics

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Word to God, I just googled shorty from the first story after reading your post. She has a really good job and lives in a new state.

In general, nah I don't think about tracking down or contacting any of the people from those years. The world is vast, life is transient in nature, you meet so many people who seem incredibly significant to you at times but who turn out to be forgettable in the grand scheme. I kind of just roll with the current and try to enjoy myself in the moment. I'll elaborate on that in Episode XIV - that shyt changed my perspective on so much.

:merchant: Post it breh :noah:

Don't post it, let her be. We don't know her.

i figured it was mid to late 90's... 96 freshman year. walt was a freshman in college talkin bout a kani fit...

great stories b. bringing back memories
That's is true that he mentioned that song by INOJ. I used to have that So So Def tape.

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
This is incredible Walt......thanks for sharing

It's funny how alcohol brands are just as trendy as everything else. I don't know anyone other than myself who still drinks Tanqueray.

My best friends in college were all football players and I was/am a DJ.......I've saw plenty of trains go down. I could share so many of my own stories too. Being black at an Ivy League school was crazy.

Now that I think about it there's some wild stories just from working in the clubs in college......man I feel old.

I'm excited for where you go next.

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
This is incredible Walt......thanks for sharing

It's funny how alcohol brands are just as trendy as everything else. I don't know anyone other than myself who still drinks Tanqueray.

My best friends in college were all football players and I was/am a DJ.......I've saw plenty of trains go down. I could share so many of my own stories too. Being black at an Ivy League school was crazy.

Now that I think about it there's some wild stories just from working in the clubs in college......man I feel old.

I'm excited for where you go next.

:whoo: at the bolded.... your story will be eagerly anticipated too, bruh... :ld:

Do it. :birdman:

Daps
:ohhh: nikka spill it

Heard from multiple sources (a bunch of Derek Anderson's friends and Antoine Walker's little brother) that Ashley Judd was letting the whole Kentucky team hit back in the Mid 90's. She would come thru the dorm all the players lived at, get ripped and end up fukkin'. It's never been made clear to me whether it was a train situation or if random dudes were just hittin it on different days.

I went to High School with Rondo and keep in infrequent contact with him (Havent talked to him in about a year and a half but would keep in touch with him when he was in college.) But anyway, he told me before that Ashley Judd would flirt with him and the other players all the time, and he probably coulda hit if he wanted to, even tho she was married at the time (she got divorced earlier this year).

I've had older white dudes that went to college at Kentucky the same time that she did tell me that she was a slut when she was a student too, and a few players were hittin it all the time.

She was going to run for the Senate earlier this year against Mitch McConnell but ended up pulling out. Alot of the media here said that part of the reason was because she had so much dirty laundry from her college days that would mos def get aired out if she went forward with the campaign.

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
I'm going to try to get Episode V sometime tomorrow. I've got to be in the right mood to type these shyts out. The ones I'm most looking forward to sitting down and combing my memory for are easily: Preacher Man; Lightskinned Super Hero; Banned From the Mall; Get Rid of Nasty; and A History of Academic Excellence. I know Preacher man will be the most difficult one to write though, because some parts of what went down are mad personal.

You know Walt although this doesn't benefit us short term you should let some of these stories marinate. Take your time, make a draft, recall missing facts, but dont rush. Good material like this is worth some extra time to invest.

Cyrus' Wife

Wife of a Warrior
Daps
Heard from multiple sources (a bunch of Derek Anderson's friends and Antoine Walker's little brother) that Ashley Judd was letting the whole Kentucky team hit back in the Mid 90's. She would come thru the dorm all the players lived at, get ripped and end up fukkin'. It's never been made clear to me whether it was a train situation or if random dudes were just hittin it on different days.

I went to High School with Rondo and keep in infrequent contact with him (Havent talked to him in about a year and a half but would keep in touch with him when he was in college.) But anyway, he told me before that Ashley Judd would flirt with him and the other players all the time, and he probably coulda hit if he wanted to, even tho she was married at the time (she got divorced earlier this year).

I've had older white dudes that went to college at Kentucky the same time that she did tell me that she was a slut when she was a student too, and a few players were hittin it all the time.

She was going to run for the Senate earlier this year against Mitch McConnell but ended up pulling out. Alot of the media here said that part of the reason was because she had so much dirty laundry from her college days that would mos def get aired out if she went forward with the campaign.

Yep, I've heard the same thing over the years about Ashley Judd at Kentucky and I definitely believe it's true.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Never played personally. But seen a lot of sh*t hanging out. I went to a Big Ten school. The craziest thing I see was on Mother's Day, I was outside of a bar, and sh*t was packed with moms and their daughters (yes, go figure, CAC moms want to get wild and drunk on mother's day :heh: ) and I sh*t you not, about 15 mothers was asking this one player to take their daughters home to f*ck. Like "please take my daughter home and take care of her". :wow: Latinas are the biggest sluts, but CAC women by far are the biggest whores, they have no limits. I would have never believed it if I didn't see it with my own eyes, mothers tryin' to slut out their daughters. Ironically this same player ended up being a car salesman, :heh:, I wonder if the offers are still there now :mjpls:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple

Ashely Judd is a sexy ass cave bytch :takedat:

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
A few Floors Down from the Daily Grind
I imagine my nikka @Walt has a voice like Morgan Freemon, or James Earl Jones. Stories are just piff so he has to

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Can you imagine Morgan Freeman narrating this like an episode of Through the Wormhole?

tumblr_m0ozknjEVO1r8tyjfo1_r1_500.gif

morgan-freeman-god.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: