By Popular Demand: True Coliwood Stories - College Athletics

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
:dwillhuh:She agreed to let them hit when the stud( she was practicing to fukk)asked her can they hit.
she was naked and her cooch was out while them 6'4" 230 dudes got their pants down. She aint agree, she was coerced out of fear. :mindblown:

Women really get raped in dark alleys/streets where they have no control. For real. They scream, scratch, kick and dont get a yes/no option. I'ma save my compassion for them.
and what do you think happens if she says no in this situation? :dwillhuh:

again, she didnt invite them into that room. they got naked and watched her get fukked. what happens if she says no?

But I'm bashing her if I question why she does nothing to oppose this. Then on top of all that she welcomes them.

When and how did I woman bash? Are you a sexist?

You sound like a rest haven breh.
bruh, you dont understand what rape is.

Daps
Reppin
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Can someone please explain how the woman was raped in the first story? If she felt like they was gonna rape her anyway why not scream rape?

Am I to believe that as a men I should be able to read the minds and body language of a women, regardless of what her mouth says.

If that's the case women shouldn't have equal rights.

She was practicing fukking someone just so she could fukk someone else who is known for fukking lots of women. Why is she a victim and why should the players be punished. How did she know they would rape her anyway?

Walt didn't really wanna smash her but he did. If his girl found out would all be forgiven if he told her, "I didn't really wanna help her practice fukking, but if I didn't they might call me gay."?

Legally speaking its not rape because she said yes, but the situation is not as morally black & white as "Is it rape or not rape?"

Lets break it down:

1. A bunch of dudes running a train on a chick raw is foul no matter what. No way in hell am I sticking my dikk in a hole filled with other men's cum.

2. Having all your buddies walk in and surround her while you're supposed to be fukkin this girl solo so they could also smash, while not illegal, is on extremely moral shaky ground.

3. Because they did #2 they obviously had no respect for the girl and their plan was obviously to get her to comply with their desires through the implication of danger if she said no. Its a lot easier for her to say no if the dude asks her before they started fukking and before all the would-be participants are in the room like "hey how do you feel about gangbangs?" than if you're already in mid-fukk and all these hulking football players are in the room.

Bottom line: Was she raped? In the legal sense? No. Was she dumb and naive? Is she still a victim? Yes and yes. Was she forced into a shytty situation? Yes. Are the men involved in the situation sick, depraved individuals lacking any form of human empathy? Probably.

And if you don't have even the tiniest sliver of sympathy for the girl then :shaq2:

That whole situation actually reminds me of

Last edited by a moderator:

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She was coerced under threat of force and bodily harm to continue with the sex act. From the way it was written, the choice was either a). "Consent" and get fukked while in a compromised position or b). Don't "consent" and get raped by the same 5 to 6 men anyway, if not worse. She really had no choice in the matter; it was an obviously false form of "consent" borne from fear than actual willingness to go through with the act.
She should of said no. If she wasn't gonna do shyt regardless. To me consent means just that "consent". I don't understand "I said yes cause if I said no they was gonna rape me anyway. Like in if waltz friends in that JUCO slut storie. His friend wasn't having no parts of that train who's to say it wasn't one of those guys in that group? I've been apart of a train but if the female let 3 dudes fukk then turned me down I ain't gonna rape her. And If she only let one hit and said no to the rest of us, ima heavily discourage my boys from partaking.
Do you know how you prevent yourself from having to, quote-unquote, "read the minds and body language of a women, regardless of what her mouth says?" YOU DON'T PUT HER IN A POSITION TO DOUBT THE INTENTION OF THE SITUATION. A position like, I dunno, inviting 5 guys into your session without her explicit consent.
Na b. I'm not playing that,"yes means no" game or any games for that matter.

We all grown. Ima respect her word. But just cause you in the game of reading minds. How you know she ain't lie to Walt? How you know she didnt want that. You don't think her hood friend was clueless also. They set a up a fukking arrangement to get her comfortable fukking. And she was practicing on her friends fukk buddy. But I'm suppose to :cape: this broad:rudy:.
And she's a victim because, believe it or not, there's a difference between simple social tonedeafness and naivete (her even trying to get with this guy with his reputation) and actively being put into a coercive and physically dangerous situation (1 guy penetrating with 4 to 5 guys pulling down their pants before even getting an answer out of her, not to mention her stated fear). I don't see how this could be anything but a rape.
Fear of what breh? They didn't threaten her and didn't say she couldnt leave. He just ask could his friends hit? And she said yes. She thought he was this great fella that she had to practice sex before being with him what happened.

Breh if you gonna tell me that you think women are inferior to men mentally I'm on board with what every you say. Otherwise, like you said she gave consent, they ran a train and she feels slutted. End of story.

I can see ima have to agree to disagree with some of ya'll.

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
she was naked and her cooch was out while them 6'4" 230 dudes got their pants down. She aint agree, she was coerced out of fear. :mindblown:

and what do you think happens if she says no in this situation? :dwillhuh:

again, she didnt invite them into that room. they got naked and watched her get fukked. what happens if she says no?

bruh, you dont understand what rape is.

fukk all that coerced shyt. say "no" to remove all doubt.

Why don't you tell me exactly what would happen if she said no/kicked/screamed/scratched.

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Legally speaking its not rape because she said yes, but the situation is not as morally black & white as "Is it rape or not rape?"

Lets break it down:

1. A bunch of dudes running a train on a chick raw is foul no matter what. No way in hell am I sticking my dikk in a hole filled with other men's cum.

2. Having all your buddies walk in and surround her while you're supposed to be fukkin this girl solo so they could also smash, while not illegal, is on extremely moral shaky ground.

3. Because they did #2 they obviously had no respect for the girl and their plan was obviously to get her to comply with their desires through the implication of danger if she said no. Its a lot easier for her to say no if the dude asks her before they started fukking and before all the would-be participants are in the room like "hey how do you feel about gangbangs?" than if you're already in mid-fukk and all these hulking football players are in the room.

Bottom line: Was she raped? In the legal sense? No. Was she dumb and naive? Is she still a victim? Yes and yes. Was she forced into a shytty situation? Yes. Are the men involved in the situation sick, depraved individuals lacking any form of human empathy? Probably.

And if you don't have even the tiniest sliver of sympathy for the girl then :shaq2:

That whole situation actually reminds me of

The Implication - It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - YouTube

I kinda agree up until being forced into a shytty situation. fukking your friends fukk buddy soley just to be good in bed, to fukk and impress someone with status. She lost me there. Plus she ain't file a report, na. Live and learn.

Daps
Reppin
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I kinda agree up until being forced into a shytty situation. fukking your friends fukk buddy soley just to be good in bed, to fukk and impress someone with status. She lost me there. Plus she ain't file a report, na. Live and learn.

Yeah I mean I don't think they should go to prison for what they did or anything, and she wouldn't really have any legal ground to stand on if she filed a report, but what they did was still really fukked up. I wouldnt be capable of doing such a thing. I don't care what kind of girl she was.

:manny:

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
shyt is real with these sports athletes

one nikka who was a football star and homecoming king used to beat his bytch and people acting like it didnt happen...one time nikka did it at a laundrymat in public.

trains....football nikkas scooped up this white bytch who passed out by the toilet in the jock dorms...my homeboy was an RA...saw her get took...:bryan:

another incident i was with these cacs to pick up some weed...the seller had a drum set and nikka was playing like he was in blink 182...loud as fukk...went to his closet...dude had atleast 50 gallon ziplock bags in the closet....really thought that was the end for me.:wow:

most recent one was a rape that went down...revenge time....thought we was gonna kill dude...3 of us waited for dude as his momma's house and jumped him...fukked up both his legs..:snoop:

I.V.

Keep this Fire
Supporter
Daps
@houston911 Somebody clean up this thread a little.

Dudes that don't know shyt about shyt are fukking it up.

Talking about "she said yes" - like it's not robbery because you handed over the wallet [at gunpoint]...

Rigamortus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mile High City
Just found this thread :ohhh:

tumblr_lzaqmt3W1c1r9d5ipo1_250.gif

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
@houston911 Somebody clean up this thread a little.

Dudes that don't know shyt about shyt are fukking it up.

Talking about "she said yes" - like it's not robbery because you handed over the wallet [at gunpoint]...

I'll do it when I get home

I hate banning people from threads but you know how that goes

Classic threads and dudes wanna distract