By Popular Demand: True Coliwood Stories - College Athletics

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
@Walt
Never went away to college campus, but being around college athletes as well as musicians I grew up with and also seeing some fukked up shyt being around just some real fukking scumbag drug dealers and hustlers (thinking when I was in my early twenties I wanted to be around that life for some stupid fukking immature reason before I grew the fukk up) all the way to getting a top level management job for a company and seeing how people with no fame, growing up getting shytted on, and then coming in to money and power treat broads, the story about you calling your cousin really hits home. My cousin is like my little brother and we have had conversations similar where you just don't don't have an answer for the fukked up shyt that heathens do. I seen some fukked up shyt too (athlete's are brutul with them chicks, but the way these broads looking for a fix are treated in some cases are even worse, more brutul, and surreal) It still makes me sick to my stomach thinking back on some of that shyt, and the songs and shyt that tie together to remind you, so fukking true. I will never willingly put on any no limit song for the rest of my life because there was like 3 months of the craziest shyt ever that P Miller and his squad were the soundtrack for. At best, it has given me the ability to steer the people I care about most that look up to me in the right direction (my cousin and my little brother) at worst it has made me completely numb and insensitized to mostly anything that you can show me. So many different personalities, justifications, broken people, agendas, it's so fukking hard to believe anyone in this world and what thier motives are.
Other than my immediate family, my wife, my step daughter, and a couple of friends that are like brothers to me my whole life, I honestly only care about children and animals because they cannot make thier own choices.

Thank you, Walt, you are the realest on this site.

Last edited by a moderator:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How in the hell did I miss this thread??? :damn: Ive been givin away these type of stories about my college life to the Coli for the longest :damn: Salute to @Walt for makin this thread official like a ref with a whistle.

I can assure y'all that these stories by @Walt sound real and accurate. This type of shyt goes down at college campuses all the damn time. As y'all know I was on a college football team and I can attest that Football nyggaz are the most savage, brutal, neanderthal type nyggaz out of al the college athletes. :wow:

The shyt we used to do to bytches, the violence we enflicted on people, the crimes we committed,the brushes with death, the arrests, the drugs, alcohol, sex, money, hustlin, scammin, theft and everything in between was beyond the comprehension of most.

:wow:

I suggest to everyone that has daughters, neices or sisters that will attend a university to warn them of the savage beast football players, along with other student athletes and frat dudes.

:wow:

Again :salute: to Walt.

weeeeeeeeeeeeeel

we await your savage stories!

:win:

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
DkOXQSj.gif

WheresWallace

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this nikka @Walt :wow:

This thread is crazy cause the other day I found a journal I use to write in that covered my time rolling as a football player for a D-1 college and I was like "I wonder who would want to read it? Maybe nikkas on the coli.I'll ask them and see if its something they would be interested in it."

Then I log on and see this thread. Every story walt dropped so far I've been apart of something similar and I technically didn't even go to the school.

Bwaaaaaaaaahahahahaaaaaa DOUG FUNNIE ASS NICCAAAAAAA!!!

opening.jpg

:heh:

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus

Bwaaaaaaaaahahahahaaaaaa DOUG FUNNIE ASS NICCAAAAAAA!!!

Taadow you the homie but you can eat a dikk tho :pachaha:

When i finally did get around to really going to college. I had to do a writing project about what was the last thing that affected you emotionally in a good way and bad way so I wrote about one of those adventures. My professor read it and was like :whoa: :huhldup::dahell: "Is this a true story? I was read it, then I gave it to my husband to read and even he was :mindblown::merchant:"

She told me it was good writing but is was too tragic and sad but if the story is a true story then life is tragic and sad. Then she told me write all the stories down so i did. Never used them for anything though.

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can someone please explain how the woman was raped in the first story? If she felt like they was gonna rape her anyway why not scream rape?

Am I to believe that as a men I should be able to read the minds and body language of a women, regardless of what her mouth says.

If that's the case women shouldn't have equal rights.

She was practicing fukking someone just so she could fukk someone else who is known for fukking lots of women. Why is she a victim and why should the players be punished. How did she know they would rape her anyway?

Walt didn't really wanna smash her but he did. If his girl found out would all be forgiven if he told her, "I didn't really wanna help her practice fukking, but if I didn't they might call me gay."?

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
the story, writing and reflection/commentary is just :mindblown: it's like you've lived several lifetimes with all the wisdom you have.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Can someone please explain how the woman was raped in the first story? If she felt like they was gonna rape her anyway why not scream rape?

Am I to believe that as a men I should be able to read the minds and body language of a women, regardless of what her mouth says.

She was practicing fukking someone just so she could fukk someone else who is known for fukking lots of women. Why is she a victim and why should the players be punished. How did she know they would rape her anyway?

Walt didn't really wanna smash her but he did. If his girl found out would all be forgiven if he told her, "I didn't really wanna help her practice fukking, but if I didn't they might call me gay."?
so she had sex wit dude and agreed to let the other dudes hit also? When? :stopitslime:

in that moment, she was naked, weak, and scared because 4 other 6'4" 230 lb cats are in that room ready to fukk. And they have clout on that campus.

Stop with this women bashing shyt. Its not cool.

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches

She was coerced under threat of force and bodily harm to continue with the sex act. From the way it was written, the choice was either a). "Consent" and get fukked while in a compromised position or b). Don't "consent" and get raped by the same 5 to 6 men anyway, if not worse. She really had no choice in the matter; it was an obviously false form of "consent" borne from fear than actual willingness to go through with the act.

Do you know how you prevent yourself from having to, quote-unquote, "read the minds and body language of a women, regardless of what her mouth says?" YOU DON'T PUT HER IN A POSITION TO DOUBT THE INTENTION OF THE SITUATION. A position like, I dunno, inviting 5 guys into your session without her explicit consent.

And she's a victim because, believe it or not, there's a difference between simple social tonedeafness and naivete (her even trying to get with this guy with his reputation) and actively being put into a coercive and physically dangerous situation (1 guy penetrating with 4 to 5 guys pulling down their pants before even getting an answer out of her, not to mention her stated fear). I don't see how this could be anything but a rape.

Seriously. Some people on this forum...

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so she had sex wit dude and agreed to let the other dudes hit also? When? :stopitslime:

in that moment, she was naked, weak, and scared because 4 other 6'4" 230 lb cats are in that room ready to fukk. And they have clout on that campus.

Stop with this women bashing shyt. Its not cool.

:dwillhuh:She agreed to let them hit when the stud( she was practicing to fukk)asked her can they hit.

Women really get raped in dark alleys/streets where they have no control. For real. They scream, scratch, kick and dont get a yes/no option. I'ma save my compassion for them.

But I'm bashing her if I question why she does nothing to oppose this. Then on top of all that she welcomes them.

When and how did I woman bash? Are you a sexist?

You sound like a rest haven breh.

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Walt is one of those good friends who has seen some some stuff, and is a great story teller, who you go out with on a Thursday night and just kick it with the boys.

And when your girl is bytching about you being home so late on a Thursday, you just blame @Walt. B/c you girl is cool with Walt. :heh:

Wait, why is your girl cool with @Walt.... :leostare:

realest since kumbaya.

91YKXzp.gif

:blessed:

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn, can we try not to ruin this thread with back-and-forth arguing?

I couldn't find the time to sit down and recall Episode IV. Hopefully I can carve out some time tonight, because my homegirl is working and I should have some downtime later. I'm definitely going to deliver on all of these episodes, but it won't always happen as quickly as the first 3 did.

Everyone who has taken the time to read these episodes in my life so far: [art]'preciate it, handshake.[/barr]

6Rn7M.gif