By Popular Demand: True Coliwood Stories - College Athletics

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
:wow:... the shyt about schools fukking you over with housing AND financial aid is real shyt... shyt was worse @ the hbcu i went to for that firt bid in college.. nikkas had a line out the gym down the street to take care of fukked up housin/financial aid shyt. i knew a couple brehs that had to live in the football dorm because of it... they had stories too.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just finished my freshman year, so much truth :wow:

But foreal tho, parents inf your child is an athlete forget all the goody two shoes crap they have been telling you.

Soon as they set on that campus the :demonic: are waiting

EDIT: y'all know 50 percent of freshmen fail? And guess what? The school plans for that, its good business if you ask me. Take the money now and if the kid can't complete it you still got paid, not your problem :steviej:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I just finished my freshman year, so much truth :wow:

But foreal tho, parents inf your child is an athlete forget all the goody two shoes crap they have been telling you.

Soon as they set on that campus the :demonic: are waiting

That's not true breh. There are great athletes with morals. Don't let the ones who don't have them tamper your perception.

Brehs, I been around the Baseball players who was always trying to share white girls and would want be around because I had a big... I never ever came and if I walked in, I looked and turned right back around like Abe Simpson and kept it moving like I didn't see nothing. You must remember, not everyone wants to abuse status especially if they value women and people in general.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's not true breh. There are great athletes with morals. Don't let the ones who don't have them tamper your perception.

Brehs, I been around the Baseball players who was always trying to share white girls and would want be around because I had a big... I never ever came and if I walked in, I looked and turned right back around like Abe Simpson and kept it moving like I didn't see nothing. You must remember, not everyone wants to abuse status especially if they value women and people in general.

Props to you breh :obama:

Sadly none of the guys i saw acted the way you did :to:

Don't have daughters brehs :to:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Props to you breh :obama:

Sadly none of the guys i saw acted the way you did :to:

Don't have daughters brehs :to:
Thanks breh

My girlfriend who will soon be my wife is expecting breh. We are having a daughter. :unsure: :lupe: my baby girl :queen: :win:

All I can do is raise her to the best of my abilities with God presence and value, morals, a business mind, education, and I might try to get my Richard Williams on and teach her tennis :lupe:

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Thanks breh

My girlfriend who will soon be my wife is expecting breh. We are having a daughter. :unsure: :lupe: my baby girl :queen: :win:

All I can do is raise her to the best of my abilities with God presence and value, morals, a business mind, education, and I might try to get my Richard Williams on and teach her tennis :lupe:

:salute:

congtats

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thanks breh

:blessed:

Dap+Rep brehs

Just give her the right upbringing and she should be fine, its sad how all these innocent girls(supposedly :rudy:) go to college and wild out.

I mean i saw some chicks that have no business doing the things they were doing :what: i think its more of an experimentation phase or something :yeshrug:

EDIT: I turned you green breh :gladbron: Welcome back.

Cyrus' Wife

Wife of a Warrior
Daps
Walt teaching a master class in sports, psychology, philosophy, and sociology up in here

slow-clap-gif.gif

mh6ayv.gif