BW Wishes there were more Wedding Announcements Instead of Pregnancy Announcements and Other BW Get Mad.

lib123

All Star
Daps

Ish from JBP made a good point too. Of all the attractive Video Vixens and IG Models, how many of them got wifed up? The only ones I can think of are Sasha (Antonio Gates' ex), Claudia Sampedro (Julius Peppers wife) and Kamiah (Bradley Beal wife).

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Lol why would people get mad at this? Our community is cooked until mindsets change.

Gives immediate Deja vu to the Keke Palmer situation. Social media is the great equalizer. The perfect tool to prop up what shouldn’t be propped up, and shyt on anyone who dares call it out. shytty rap culture, sex workers and sex work logic, backwards family values, etc

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse

:heh:

Her reasoning:

giphy.gif

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To be honest I stopped giving a fukk about the black community as a whole. I either encounter like minded individuals or so be it.

:yeshrug:

You lead with example with how you move in your own life and some may see the vision and some won’t. Too many cooked nikkaz who don’t give a fukk how they moving so why should you care about lost causes.