Buy houses in Baltimore for $1

Daps
You have to change your mind set breh.....the hustle is for EVERYONE!! Will the man put up walls to stop us black people....HELL YEAH HE WILL:skip: but you got everything you need....time and a way to access information on the internet. They win by working hard while they keep us looking at BS online instead of looking for real knowledge....grab some books on housing flips. Research Chinese investors in the USA, if you see them buying up alot of property in a certain area then get what you can in that zone.:whew:

Im going to do that today. This a complete different field for me.

How you get your group together?

What books do you recommend?

Kane1

Superstar
Daps
Im going to do that today. This a complete different field for me.

How you get your group together?

What books do you recommend?

The group was easy...my brother and a couple of people that I worked with in other jobs that had the same hustle as me. You have to find LIKE MINED people....keep the fucc Bois away from you, no negative people in your circle....no time wasting people either. Keep your day job, you'll need money coming in til things pop off for you.

The books I'll post later, I'm not home so I can't look at the titles to give to you. You can go in Amazon and look for some books, seach by reviews....thats what I did when I had no information at the beginning.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
You should be buying houses in Flint MICHIGAN:ufdup:

With in 3-5 years they'll get the pipes fixed and start the gentrification......that's the future hustle my brother and I got put on by these Chinese investors. We are about to close out on our 5th home out there :whew:

Y'all better look into it....

But for whites and hipsters to invade an area for gentrification there has to be a booming job market(like tech for example) in a major metro area, great public transportation, major airport, potential bar/restaurant scene, theater, etc. I can see Detroit or Baltimore before a Flint, Michigan. Gentrification is usually in big cities where whites are already at but got priced out of other areas and now the hoods are becoming a better option plus they're closer to where all the happening shyt is at which is the city center cores.. NY, LA, DC, Bay Area, ATL, etc.

Any companies or anything coming to Flint in the near future? If so then maybe:ehh:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
But for whites and hipsters to invade an area for gentrification there has to be a booming job market(like tech for example) in a major metro area, great public transportation, major airport, potential bar/restaurant scene, theater, etc. I can see Detroit or Baltimore before a Flint, Michigan. Gentrification is usually in big cities where whites are already at but got priced out of other areas and now the hoods are becoming a better option plus they're closer to where all the happening shyt is at which is the city center cores.. NY, LA, DC, Bay Area, ATL, etc.

Any companies or anything coming to Flint in the near future? If so then maybe:ehh:
Yeah I'd look more into Raleigh, Charlotte, Memphis, etc before I'd look at Flint. Dudes keep talking about chinese investors but unless they plan on opening factories in Flint and moving Chinese workers in that area, I'm not really sure following those Chinese investors is the best idea. They've just got a lot of money and don't trust their own Chinese markets to put them in so they're just dumping money in all types of shyt.

Ya'll fukk around and turn Flint into one of those Chinese ghost cities:

Kane1

Superstar
Daps

It's an hour away from Detroit....that ain't nothing :francis:

It's just far away for those people that don't want to live in a big city and want that country living. It's like the people that live 45 mins from Atlanta...it's jumping in Alpharetta, that's where I work and see it everyday for myself. Look at the growth these places have, writing is on the wall. The game is laid out for us, we can either worry about what Nikki said to cardi B or focus on getting our kids to being LAND OWNERS:ufdup:

Up to y'all....either way my son is learning from my 1st hand efforts .

Kane1

Superstar
Daps
Yeah I'd look more into Raleigh, Charlotte, Memphis, etc before I'd look at Flint. Dudes keep talking about chinese investors but unless they plan on opening factories in Flint and moving Chinese workers in that area, I'm not really sure following those Chinese investors is the best idea. They've just got a lot of money and don't trust their own Chinese markets to put them in so they're just dumping money in all types of shyt.

Ya'll fukk around and turn Flint into one of those Chinese ghost cities:

Look where ever you want....invest in what ever city you feel comfortable with, JUST DO SOMETHING other then working for some BS company for 20 years w/o having something to fall back on when it comes to retirement, that's all I'm saying :umad:

I'm done with this work gang at 50 years old....not 65. That should be your only goal fam :lawd:

Daps
Unless you're actually living in the home, I think taxes would make this more of a burden than a comeup...theres a reason these places arent inhabited :yeshrug:
Unless you’re buying and renovating the homes near or in neighborhoods people actually want to live in, you’re going to find it was a wasted investment.
nikkas still haven’t learn shyt :snoop:

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
Spending 30k on a house u bought for $1 isn't bad tbf

True.

I'm in PA, but I'm truly considering this.

I think it's worth looking into, because if the local community doesn't buy, then it's only a matter of time till gentrification pops up. Making big $ off of dirt cheap property in a major US city.

YamakaSmacker

Banned
Daps
You should be buying houses in Flint MICHIGAN:ufdup:

With in 3-5 years they'll get the pipes fixed and start the gentrification......that's the future hustle my brother and I got put on by these Chinese investors. We are about to close out on our 5th home out there :whew:

Y'all better look into it....
How do you manage long distance investments(personally). Do you have means of travel or local connects that the everyday man may not have? I like to start planning by attacking the biggest problems first. Reps for any advice