The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Watch SPRT to get an idea of how a “squeeze” may work.

When to get out is almost more important than where you got in.

When the “squeeze” pops it’s gonna be pandemonium.

Have a plan and stick with it

I agree with everything you said.

It really gave me an education on what is going to happen. I feel like there is going to be alot of dips during the squeeze and this is going to scare the shyt of out of people and they will start selling but if you see the SPRT stock it increased on Monday and has leveled off.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I agree with everything you said.

It really gave me an education on what is going to happen. I feel like there is going to be alot of dips during the squeeze and this is going to scare the shyt of out of people and they will start selling but if you see the SPRT stock it increased on Monday and has leveled off.
There’s so many money making (and losing) opportunities hidden within the fukkery.

You gotta be ready to play the game when it’s time :wow:

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
I see a lot of good happening when this wealth transfer happens. If this hits 6 figs, I wouldn’t mind helping out the less fortunate in my hometown.
In my 7th grade class when I start teaching, I want to teach them these same lessons so that by the time they graduate they might have built up enough to not need student loans. I want to definitely funnel as much back into the community, maybe start a nonprofit and get this urban farming venture off the ground

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
if it dips Im cashing out my other stocks and copping more:mjgrin:

• Dap
Reactions: ISO

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Hopefully it actually does something. I hate when something gets passed and it doesn't effect the price in anyway. But it seems we're in a new trend so who knows. Maybe this will finally be the time shyt works
As the saying goes “buy the rumor…..”

This stuff is usually already priced in. It’s not a surprise to anyone invested in the stock.

You shouldn’t really view it as a direct price catalyst, but more so an indication that we are moving in the right direction.

kareem929

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NJ/NC
Those of you who transferred your shares from robinhood to fidelity how long did it take you? For me it was 4 trading days. I wanna see if it's the same for most people
I had 2 accounts. One was frozen because they had an issue transferring all of my shares. I had to stay on them daily before they moved them all. This took about 2 weeks. The first account was around 3-4 days without any issue