But Gamepass don’t work: Outriders, a Game Pass game, is #1 Top Paid Games on Xbox

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
Ehhh…need to see the details.

First are they including GP downloads in “top paid”, since last time I checked GP isn’t free?

Secondly it’s a new game on a console starved for new content. So would it naturally sell well for those that don’t have GamePass.

Thirdly how much would they have made if it was not on GP and available via full purchase price only?

Fourthly, :snooze:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

First are they including GP downloads in “top paid”, since last time I checked GP isn’t free?

Secondly it’s a new game on a console starved for new content. So would it naturally sell well for those that don’t have GamePass.

Thirdly how much would they have made if it was not on GP and available via full purchase price only?

:dead:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Being number one on xbox doesn’t really say much when its still selling more on PlayStation and isn’t the number one game on the platform
Sony stans :mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

I mean the list doesn’t really tell you anything, boruto, skate 3, MK XL, Xenoverse, overwatch?? The only relatively new game worth talking about on that list is It Takes Two which is a a co-op only game.

Only 17% of total sales came from all xbox platforms, while 52% came from PS5 and 32% came from PS4. Either gamepass is killing actual sales on xbox or people just don’t want to buy games on xbox (or not enough owners)