But Gamepass don’t work: Outriders, a Game Pass game, is #1 Top Paid Games on Xbox

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Major League Mad.

:umad:
Yes, the level of stupidity and foolsihness consistently displayed by morons like yourself and the other insufferable fanboys does annoy me yes. I would smack you if i could, but you'll have to settle for these verbal darts instead.

Go play Demon Souls fakkit.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Exactly. A bunch of obscure games are getting shine and the typical dumb Sony fanboys have a problem.

Pathetic

They’re not obscure they’re just mad old

408627-zzzbargainbin.jpg

:blessed:We lit

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
Yes, the level of stupidity and foolsihness consistently displayed by morons like yourself and the other insufferable fanboys does annoy me yes. I would smack you if i could, but you'll have to settle for these verbal darts instead.

Go play Demon Souls fakkit.
Go play Halo 2 for the 12th time on GP, X-Thot.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
The thing that is always discredited or not mentioned as a whole is that to do well, Gamepass forces you to make your game good and in the case of Microsoft, to sell this platform, they are forced to make their games great. While state of decay is a fun game for example, the jank that comes with it can't suffice anymore. They've further fleshed out Microsoft User research within their first party structure in 2019 to having one just for Xbox. What they do is look at things from user interface, play testing of course, accessibility, etc. So, this will serve as a small check and balance. Also, as a resource in that they catalog advances, technological like Rare's water technology or Obsidian's dialogue systems. Case in point, for Wasteland 3 from inXile, they used the dialogue tools from The Outer Worlds. This is going on across all of the studios.

The only way Gamepass survives is if they shoot past what everyone else is doing. Sure, you will have your Psychonauts like games that aren't expected to be tent pole releases but they will be great experiences for those that care about games like that. Games like outriders are the cherry on top.

Jparker

Innocence lost in the EAST
Daps
Reppin
Durham,NC
Ehhh…need to see the details.

First are they including GP downloads in “top paid”, since last time I checked GP isn’t free?

Secondly it’s a new game on a console starved for new content. So would it naturally sell well for those that don’t have GamePass.

Thirdly how much would they have made if it was not on GP and available via full purchase price only?

Fourthly, :snooze:
We’re all starved for games don’t do that