But Gamepass don’t work: Outriders, a Game Pass game, is #1 Top Paid Games on Xbox

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There are no metrics on how this list is generated. I'd assume it's based on the top "paid" games as in games that are eligible for purchase and ordered by some sort of per X metric. New game release/sale would probably make a game jump spot. Similar to how RDR1 jumped up several thousand % on Amazon when it was announced as a back-compatible game. Right now it's #4 on the list as of this post.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Top paid games - Microsoft Store

Developers will see this and more than likely add their titles to Gamepass
So by your interpretation of that metric...wouldn’t it mean that xbots prefer to actually buy games instead of renting them on GamePass? If GamePass is the best thing in gaming why did a single xbot buy the game outright? (Side note: game was mid anyway. @me when halo or gears drops).

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
So by your interpretation of that metric...wouldn’t it mean that xbots prefer to actually buy games instead of renting them on GamePass? If GamePass is the best thing in gaming why did a single xbot buy the game outright? (Side note: game was mid anyway. @me when halo or gears drops).

Literal trash

BFB6-CDC9-9-D68-4-D4-F-93-E0-E18-AF27-E673-D.jpg

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
So basically they love Game Pass because MS is willing to pay for their shovelware when regular consumers aren't.