Busta Rhymes off that Zemp, back fat again

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
No one is eating salad and chcken breast on a friday night haning out with thots.

At some point, you need to ajust your lifestyle.

If you like to eat, you need to avoid certain places; otherwise you will feast.
Imagine wanting to impress whores lol this is why these nikkas are depressed and abusing substances

King Kai

Supporter
Daps
Fab look like he wondering about the rumors after seeing those pants

C8cJJdK.png

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
Imagine wanting to impress whores lol this is why these nikkas are depressed and abusing substances
They are depressed because they want to impress whores? :why: How do you come up with that conclusion? It does not make sense.

Most of these fat dudes just lack discipline and swim in an environment full of bad stimuli; they ain't 'depressed'. :heh:

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
Dranking too much alcohol.

That gut was NOT like that

I've always been a slender/athletic shape dude my whole life... until I started a drinking habit (beers and glass of whatever every other day or everyday)... within 2 or 3 months my shirts would feel tight around my stomach, something I never felt before... sure enough I was developing that "beer gut" :francis:

Alcohol will definitely do it

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've always been a slender/athletic shape dude my whole life... until I started a drinking habit (beers and glass of whatever every other day or everyday)... within 2 or 3 months my shirts would feel tight around my stomach, something I never felt before... sure enough I was developing that "beer gut" :francis:

Alcohol will definitely do it
You still got it :lupe:

:dame: