Busta Rhymes off that Zemp, back fat again

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
nikka addicted to food too. I`m wondering if he battling depression because at his age and with money someone actually health conscious but a "Foodie" would be more fat swole or up the TRT/Roid use and be swole. Dude Skinny Fat (he stopped roiding years ago).
Is he a foodie? I don’t follow breh like that.

shyt must be a struggle for the legend. I hope he gets ahold of that shyt before some serious complications happen.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Is he a foodie? I don’t follow breh like that.

shyt must be a struggle for the legend. I hope he gets ahold of that shyt before some serious complications happen.
nah I don't think he a foodie I think he had a food and alcohol addiction which tends to be a band aid for some kinda depression.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
nikka addicted to food too. I`m wondering if he battling depression because at his age and with money someone actually health conscious but a "Foodie" would be more fat swole or up the TRT/Roid use and be swole. Dude Skinny Fat (he stopped roiding years ago).
Yea. I was gonna say he has way too much money to be in this condition.

Simply showing up and training consistently/working out a lot and overeating would be better than whatever he’s got going on now, because you can clean up your diet.

Injecting yourself with meds to melt fat and then gain it all back is insane.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Busta ain’t been the same since he was counting down to the Extension Level Event. Dude need to go sit down somewhere :francis:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Yea. I was gonna say he has way too much money to be in this condition.

Simply showing up and training consistently/working out a lot and overeating would be better than whatever he’s got going on now, because you can clean up your diet.

Injecting yourself with meds to melt fat and then gain it all back is insane.

it's all vanity. The shytty veneers, painted hairline, etc. Prob did the zemp to just be able to post a bullshyt motivational post to get reactions so he can feel good about himself temporarily.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
it's all vanity. The shytty veneers, painted hairline, etc. Prob did the zemp to just be able to post a bullshyt motivational post to get reactions so he can feel good about himself temporarily.
Sad thing is just being consistent in moderately taking care of those things would have folks looking good naturally as they age.

Like, when I look at people, it’s the older people who have exercised consistently who still look good as they age.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Sad thing is just being consistent in moderately taking care of those things would have folks looking good naturally as they age.

Like, when I look at people, it’s the older people who have exercised consistently who still look good as they age.

Excercise/active life due to the nature of their work.

nikkas believe that black dont crack shyt then die of a stroke at 55

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nah I don't think he a foodie I think he had a food and alcohol addiction which tends to be a band aid for some kinda depression.

I don't think it's depression it's his lifestyle. He's always on the road which means ordering room service and eating at restaurants. He's always at clubs which means drinking alcohol. If he still smokes weed that means increased appetite.

If you're never home you don't have consistency in your diet and training. He needs a personal chef or meal prep and a regular gym schedule. That's not mental health it's discipline.

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
It can be depression and/or just bad life habit and lack of hygiene: cats don't sleep at night (they in the club), keep driinking alcohol and OD on them good fast food joints.

My older brother rarely goes to parties (despite being a ex party lover). He told me he avoid those african parties because the temptation for food and drink is too much and he will succumb.

He rather stay at the crib and eat a salad.

Most of his peers and OG are dead or suffering from some medical condition because they never stopped that life. It even got worse when they got the bag.

Daps

Think a lot of Black folks have pretty good genes that carry you until your 30s but eventually you gotta switch it up.

Nikkas will eat like trash and skip the gym but have a 6-pack. Those the dudes that struggle the most because that metabolism slows down and they don't have the good habits already instilled.

Busta seems like the type that can be in shape but he's gotta stay on his diet. Some brehs naturally have small appetites so they eat a lot in one meal and then fast without realizing (skinny nikkas). Big nikkas naturally like eating so they gotta calorie count or else have constant weight creeping up.