Busta Rhymes off that Zemp, back fat again

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I don't think it's depression it's his lifestyle. He's always on the road which means ordering room service and eating at restaurants. He's always at clubs which means drinking alcohol. If he still smokes weed that means increased appetite.

If you're never home you don't have consistency in your diet and training. He needs a personal chef or meal prep and a regular gym schedule. That's not mental health it's discipline.

It's an excuse. They got water salad and chicken breast on every room service menu on planet earth. Every club on planet earth serves bottled water also.

OVEREATING tends to be a sign of depression, and the yoyo weight loss you can say leans even more in that direction. People who just live life even if it is a shytty one don't tend to have the yo yo weight loss

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Damn, that didn't last long at all. I guess if you're on that zemp you best not skip a day.

He was just lean recently, fluctuating weight gain and loss is not to be played with.

Yup. All that yo-yo weight gain and loss fukks up your metabolism and appetite signaling.

It's also terrible for your heart.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
It's an excuse. They got water salad and chicken breast on every room service menu on planet earth. Every club on planet earth serves bottled water also.

OVEREATING tends to be a sign of depression, and the yoyo weight loss you can say leans even more in that direction. People who just live life even if it is a shytty one don't tend to have the yo yo weight loss

I mean, it depends, people have different genetics.

I've always been thin/average weight and I've never had to eat chicken breast and broccoli or go on some starvation diet :yeshrug:

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nah I don't think he a foodie I think he had a food and alcohol addiction which tends to be a band aid for some kinda depression.

I don't think it's depression it's his lifestyle. He's always on the road which means ordering room service and eating at restaurants. He's always at clubs which means drinking alcohol. If he still smokes weed that means increased appetite.

If you're never home you don't have consistency in your diet and training. He needs a personal chef or meal prep and a regular gym schedule. That's not mental health it's discipline.

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps

No one is eating salad and chcken breast on a friday night haning out with thots.

At some point, you need to ajust your lifestyle.

If you like to eat, you need to avoid certain places; otherwise you will feast.