Busta goes on tirade at Essence about the audience being on their phones and not standing up, still got fruity pants and fat

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
I don’t understand people that will record an entire concert on their phone. How do you enjoy the show and the moment when you’re watching it through your phone most of the time? I’ll record like 30 seconds of a couple of my favorite songs and sit there and enjoy the rest of the show. But I’ve seen people recording every song like they’re going to go back and watch everything over again later.

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
flipmode-spliff-star-cheers-giant-glass-flipmode-is-the-greatest-14255109237.gif

Wow
I was like how tf they AI me into that clip looool
My eyesight shakey

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I don’t understand people that will record an entire concert on their phone. How do you enjoy the show and the moment when you’re watching it through your phone most of the time? I’ll record like 30 seconds of a couple of my favorite songs and sit there and enjoy the rest of the show. But I’ve seen people recording every song like they’re going to go back and watch everything over again later.
I was at Essence last year… didn’t even think about my phone with how much shyt was going on

I guess I get what Busta was saying. As far as the weird shyt he was wearing, when has this dude not been wearing weird shyt? I actually thought it was kinda a NY thing or outfits he performed in

And as far as being fat, aint dude almost like 50-60? Looks like alcohol and fried foods but sometimes your body just can’t keep up when you get older.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
I was at Essence last year… didn’t even think about my phone with how much shyt was going on

I guess I get what Busta was saying. As far as the weird shyt he was wearing, when has this dude not been wearing weird shyt? I actually thought it was kinda a NY thing or outfits he performed in

And as far as being fat, aint dude almost like 50-60? Looks like alcohol and fried foods but sometimes your body just can’t keep up when you get older.
Busta just need to hit the weights and cut back on dat carb loaded Jamaican food.

He prolly done had the roast beef poboy and praline beignets, Busta fenna gain weight this weekend

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gotta agree. Nothing more annoying than everyone with their phone up recording the whole show but not really being into the show. And for what? nikkas is not going back to watch that shyt.
It took me a few years to realize that I never went back to watch any of the concert vids I recorded

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Yea for sure. Women at the convention center for 8 hours. They not making it in the stadium to see opening acts lol
Not no NYC in the Deep South too.

Imma huge Busta fan from the Dungeon Dragon era..and I would be excited to see Bussa, but Bussa was right too....

It's a festival...you seen the line up and you in the super dome...if you dont wanna see Bussa geaux get a bathroom break.

I ain't paying that flight and hotel fees to record a concert. Imma be crippled standing and dancing and rocking out.

Technology is dampening the human experiences of being in the moment and enjoying life's beauty with your full humanity.