Busta goes on tirade at Essence about the audience being on their phones and not standing up, still got fruity pants and fat

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah some of y’all are weird throwing shade at Busta, if you ever been to one of his shows you would know why he’s feeling like that

97Pac

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Cell phones really killed the concert experience for me. Typically just a bunch of people standing there with phones up recording and not actually experiencing what’s happening. I’ve been to 100s of shows in my life and witness the decline over time. If I feel that way, I can only imagine what some of these artist feel while performing now.
Is it actually worth going to a concert? It's on my bucket list but I not going to do it if it's not worth it.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Cell phones really killed the concert experience for me. Typically just a bunch of people standing there with phones up recording and not actually experiencing what’s happening. I’ve been to 100s of shows in my life and witness the decline over time. If I feel that way, I can only imagine what some of these artist feel while performing now.

Agree…..

I’ve seen Busta live and they missing a treat

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Smartphones really killed the concert experience for me. Typically just a bunch of people standing there with phones up recording and not actually experiencing what’s happening. I’ve been to 100s of shows in my life and witness the decline over time. If I feel that way, I can only imagine what some of these artist feel while performing now.

Ftfy.

Smartphones killed concerts, clubs, bars, and every other social event. Cellphones were cool because all you did was maybe text

Daps
Reppin
St louis
This wasn’t it :russ: White people don’t be at essence like that m. Overwhelming majority black women
young kids dont kow busta rhymes breh.
UKVu0t8.gif

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Why does other peoples reaction at a concert effect your fun :what:

King Poetic

Black Coast Island
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
Dude is not living in reality of 2024

Busta is a all time great, but he has to realize especially in the states certain crowds isn’t going to rock with u

Stay touring overseas where people still appreciate older rap artists and you’ll make a killing and the crowd will actually rock with u

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
I had my own come to Jesus moment a few years ago at a concert. I was filming, and started looking around and everyone else was filming.:francis:

It made me feel a type of way and I put my phone away and enjoyed the show.