Burkina Faso,Mali & Guinea express solidarity w/ Niger🇳🇪 and warn that ANY military intervention against Niger is a DECLARATION OF WAR | Algeria joins

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon

Burkina Faso Leader to Africa's Youth: We Must Reclaim Our Gold & Be Our Own ‘El Dorado’​

Burkina Faso's Interim Pres. Ibrahim Traoré speaks at International Youth Day about reclaiming the country’s gold mining. The fight against imperialism "is not only waged with weapons, but also with development."

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Can someone confirm if this is true? Not the first time I seen you write it.

From what I know, it was a certain type of african that were sent off, and they were NOT muslims
I do not see proof of that in America nor the Caribbean, Brazil etc

So basically what you are saying is that you are ill equipped to have this conversation, but despite not being equipped to have this conversation you are injecting known falsehoods into the conversation. Let me be the first to inform you that you already know what you are writing is false, because one of the largest enslaved groups in the USA were the Mende people from modern day country of Sierra Leone. The Mende are the largest group that contributed to the Gullah Geechee culture in the USA. The Mende were and have always been by and large Muslims. Fulani and Mandgingos were another large group of people enslaved in the USA. They also were Muslim. However, since you are too lazy and uninformed to do your own research then I will lend you some:

America's First Muslims Were Slaves​

January 29, 2019 9:33 AM
Dora Mekouar

The First Muslims in North America​

Muslims arrived in America 400 years ago as part of the slave trade and today are vastly diverse

Published: April 11, 2019 6.42am EDT

Muslim Slaves: America’s First Muslims​

The Forgotten History of Islam in Black America

• Muslim Slaves in America: A Significant Number

Muslim slaves in America were quite significant in number, probably reaching into the thousands. Historian Michael Gomez points out that between 400,000 and 523,000 Africans came to America during the slave trade, at least 200,000 came from areas influenced by Islam, thus Muslims may have come to America in the thousands, if not tens of thousands. [2]

Servants of Allah by Sylviane Diouf

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
So basically what you are saying is that you are ill equipped to have this conversation, but despite not being equipped to have this conversation you are injecting known falsehoods into the conversation. Let me be the first to inform you that you already know what you are writing is false, because one of the largest enslaved groups in the USA were the Mende people from modern day country of Sierra Leone. The Mende are the largest group that contributed to the Gullah Geechee culture in the USA. The Mende were and have always been by and large Muslims. Fulani and Mandgingos were another large group of people enslaved in the USA. They also were Muslim. However, since you are too lazy and uninformed to do your own research then I will lend you some:

America's First Muslims Were Slaves​

January 29, 2019 9:33 AM
Dora Mekouar

The First Muslims in North America​

Muslims arrived in America 400 years ago as part of the slave trade and today are vastly diverse

Published: April 11, 2019 6.42am EDT

Muslim Slaves: America’s First Muslims​

The Forgotten History of Islam in Black America

• Muslim Slaves in America: A Significant Number

Muslim slaves in America were quite significant in number, probably reaching into the thousands. Historian Michael Gomez points out that between 400,000 and 523,000 Africans came to America during the slave trade, at least 200,000 came from areas influenced by Islam, thus Muslims may have come to America in the thousands, if not tens of thousands. [2]

Servants of Allah by Sylviane Diouf

Would you agree that from Caribbean, America, South America, Brazil etc

That the blk people who are descendants of those from Africa as a majority practice voodoo

and not islam

Is that a fact, yes or no?

Show me where they were practicing that religion vs traditional african religions

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Would you agree that from Caribbean, America, South America, Brazil etc

That the blk people who are descendants of those from Africa as a majority practice voodoo

and not islam

Is that a fact, yes or no?

Show me where they were practicing that religion vs traditional african religions
No I would not agree with that. You are confusing and conflating all animist religious practices in Africa. Not every animist religion was Voodoo. Voodoo was only practiced in a very small area which is in the modern day countries of Togo and Benin.
Juju which was practiced in modern day Nigeria and the cosmology practices of the Dogon and the people of Congo religion was not Voodoo. Islam and Christianity were far more widely practiced than Voodoo.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
No I would not agree with that. You are confusing and conflating all animist religious practices in Africa. Not every animist religion was Voodoo. Voodoo was only practiced in a very small area which is in the modern day countries of Togo and Benin.
Juju which was practiced in modern day Nigeria and the cosmology practices of the Dogon and the people of Congo religion was not Voodoo. Islam and Christianity were far more widely practiced than Voodoo.

I will be super clear that I have interacted with many Arab and Muslim people.
Never has there been a time I felt disrespected.

Show me where in Brazil, Cuba, Jamaica, Alabama there is evidence of them wanting to build mosques or saying allah?

They went to extremes to keep their ways.
I do not see much evidence of them having been muslim.
Of the millions who were taken, at least a couple hundred of them would have kept those ways.

Instead wherever you go, whether they speak english or spanish, they have the same customs
And none of it is similar to muslims

My elementary understanding of history is that the Arabs/Muslims were the enslavers
The first and still today is

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I will be super clear that I have interacted with many Arab and Muslim people.
Never has there been a time I felt disrespected.

Show me where in Brazil, Cuba, Jamaica, Alabama there is evidence of them wanting to build mosques or saying allah?

They went to extremes to keep their ways.
I do not see much evidence of them having been muslim.
Of the millions who were taken, at least a couple hundred of them would have kept those ways.

Instead wherever you go, whether they speak english or spanish, they have the same customs
And none of it is similar to muslims

My elementary understanding of history is that the Arabs/Muslims were the enslavers
The first and still today is

You should stop writing stuff on this subject and just read and educate yourself. You are literally completely uninformed. It is really sad that they purposely miseducated you. Frist of all Islam was being practiced in the USA up into the 1900s, which is what led to the formation of the Nation of Islam. The remnants of Islam have always existed in African American Churches and in Blues music, but people who didn't understand what they were looking or listening too just didn't know it. I have literally never been to an African American Church that didn't play old meter hymns, which are sometimes called Dr. Watts songs. Those songs are literally Muslim calls to prayer sang in West Africa to this very day.

Second of one of the most well known slave revolt in Brazil's history was by Muslims. It is called the Male Revolt:

The Malê Rebellion in Bahia: Brazil’s African Muslim Uprising​

Slave Rebellions in Brazil: The Muslim Uprising of 1835 in Bahia​

Last edited:

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
You should stop writing stuff on this subject and just read and educate yourself. You are literally completely uninformed. It is really sad that they purposely miseducated you. Frist of all Islam was being practiced in the USA up into the 1900s, which is what led to the formation of the Nation of Islam. The remnants of Islam have always existed in African American Churches and in Blues music, but people who didn't understand what they were looking or listening too just didn't know it. I have literally never been to an African American Church that didn't play old meter hymns, which are sometimes called Dr. Watts songs. Those songs are literally Muslim calls to prayer sang in West Africa to this very day.

Second of one of the most well known slave revolt in Brazil's history was by Muslims. It is called the Male Revolt:

The Malê Rebellion in Bahia: Brazil’s African Muslim Uprising​

Slave Rebellions in Brazil: The Muslim Uprising of 1835 in Bahia​

Did the arabs not START african genocide?
Did they not have a religion of dominance/war?

Did those africans who became muslims become viewed differently from those who practiced traditional african religions?

I asked you about the majority of OUR ANCESTORS
There were millions taken
Your article mentioned 200K earlier
That is not much compared to the amounts that were taken

What I am getting at it, and stating straight up, is that the Arabs/Muslims were picky as to whom they considered beneath them
And those people were OUR ANCESTORS

And from everything I have learned, blk muslims WERE NOT THE MAJORITY sent away or captured

You are being dishonest

I am willing to learn, you have to be honest though.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Remember, democracy is clearly rare in this part of the world. Coups are not how you want to go about this.

I had a Nigerian uber driver yesterday and we were talking about how this sets a terrible precedent for the region
Geuax mind your fukking business and stay out of our affairs you bytch ass ho

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
i sure hope Niger has a plan and know what it's doing and doesn't end up like Mali and Burkina Faso where the jihadist attacks has increased since they brought Wagner. Luckily for them the jihadist attack is not really as prevalent there.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Update:

Niger Prepares to Defend: The ruling National Council for the Defense of the Fatherland in Niger has deployed troops on the border with Nigeria and Benin to repel possible intervention from the ECOWAS countries. This is reported by the Malian edition of Mali Actu. Army units are located in the city of Gaya, the southernmost point of the country on the border with Nigeria and Benin, as well as in the department of Birni-N'konni in the Tahoua region

The US is looking for ways to keep troops in Niger, even if it recognizes the rebellion as a coup d'état, CNN reports, citing sources. In this regard, the White House is considering the possibility of issuing special permission to continue military operations.

The leader of the rebellion in Niger met with the envoy of the group of Central African countries The details of the conversation between Abdurahman Ciani and Herman Imongol have not been announced.