Burkina Faso,Mali & Guinea express solidarity w/ Niger🇳🇪 and warn that ANY military intervention against Niger is a DECLARATION OF WAR | Algeria joins

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

AUGUST 8, 2023​

French And Western Aid To ISIS Terrorists In Sahel Region Is A Big Factor For Popular Support Of Niger Coup​

The dogs of war have been unleashed upon Niger and West Africa.

The patriots and nationalists within the militaries of Burkina Faso, Mali, Niger and other neighbouring nations have come to the bitter understanding through a decade of experience and firsthand knowledge that their collective fight against Islamist terrorism will never be won as long as France, America, and the other NATO powers are leading them. The war against terrorism is a dog and pony show for them.

Gaddafi warned them what would happen if they attacked Libya and they didn't listen. They gloated and cheered. They welcomed the chaos and carnage that their illegal war brought throughout Northern and Western Africa.

It's a shock it took this long for these nations to grow a spine and eject the NATO terrorist enablers out of their war rooms. But it's better late than never. However, they'll find that the problem of Islamist terrorism in their region is about to grow tenfold overnight.

II.

An excerpt from, "Why Nigeriens are protesting against France’s anti-jihadist campaign" By Garé Amadou, The New Humanitarian, February 28, 2023:

POSTED BY SAMAN MOHAMMADI AT 11:38 PM
Nothing in this article supports the title.

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
EU Special Envoy Emanuela del Re said that " sanctions against Niger are starting to work " “There is not enough medicine, food, electricity is missing - even more than before ,” she noted. The diplomat stressed that if the EU wants "the junta to weaken", then the sanctions must be continued.
This shows these people don't understand Africans. They are going to hold a grudge against the people who are putting sanctions on them and anyone tied to them. At this point, putting the guy back into power would do little because he would be a dead man walking as would his family and a decent portion of the people who would enforce any sort of rule would not do so until someone else was in office. The only thing left would be to let in full-fledged foreign rule by colonial powers which would be stupid as well since again, the people would be too pissed to let that shyt go. The stupidity is baffling.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
This shows these people don't understand Africans. They are going to hold a grudge against the people who are putting sanctions on them and anyone tied to them. At this point, putting the guy back into power would do little because he would be a dead man walking as would his family and a decent portion of the people who would enforce any sort of rule would not do so until someone else was in office. The only thing left would be to let in full-fledged foreign rule by colonial powers which would be stupid as well since again, the people would be too pissed to let that shyt go. The stupidity is baffling.

Every death due to lack of medicine is on the EU/ECOWAS/America
:scust:

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i'm liberian.

very christian nation

muslims countries like Senegal and Mali have their own prophets and very african way of doing islam and most importantly, have a lower ratio of bedwenches compared to african christain nations. the bedwenching that goes on amongst women from african aglophone/christian nation puts everything said as moot. also african christain nations have adopted there colonizers names and way of life much more

To be fair, I have not seen alot of wenching with Liberian and Nigerian women, with them being anglophone Christian

Ghana, yes, Sierre Leone, yeah, Kenya, yes, but not the aforementioned..

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
To be fair, I have not seen alot of wenching with Liberian and Nigerian women, with them being anglophone Christian

Ghana, yes, Sierre Leone, yeah, Kenya, yes, but not the aforementioned..
I have. Watching a few hundred or thousand Nollywood films and being on a Naija website
, many chicks and males (bedbucks) :laugh: think it's a status symbol to have an oyinbo/white mate. Same as very own coli pawg crew.
Plus my actress' best friend from Lagos is married to an Italian guy. She used to live with her in the City before her friend got married.

Oluchi Onweagba-Orlandi is a Nigerian model based in New York City. Growing up in the suburbs of Lagos, she won "The Face of Africa" contest at the age of 16. Wikipedia
Born: 1980 (age 43 years), Lagos, Nigeria
Spouse: Luca Orlandi (m. 2006)
Height: 6′ 0″
Children: 2
Agency: DNA Model Management (New York); Storm Model Management (London);

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oluchi_Onweagba

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have. Watching a few hundred or thousand Nollywood films and being on a Naija website
, many chicks and males (bedbucks) :laugh: think it's a status symbol to have an oyinbo/white mate. Same as very own coli pawg crew.
Plus my actress' best friend from Lagos is married to an Italian guy. She used to live with her in the City before her friend got married.

Oluchi Onweagba-Orlandi is a Nigerian model based in New York City. Growing up in the suburbs of Lagos, she won "The Face of Africa" contest at the age of 16. Wikipedia
Born: 1980 (age 43 years), Lagos, Nigeria
Spouse: Luca Orlandi (m. 2006)
Height: 6′ 0″
Children: 2
Agency: DNA Model Management (New York); Storm Model Management (London);
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oluchi_Onweagba

percentage wise, them having around 200 million, I dont see it at the same rate I see it among Kenyan, Ghanaian, Rwandan(excessive in central Africa, aside from Congo), Ethiopian in Europe, etc.