Burkina Faso,Mali & Guinea express solidarity w/ Niger🇳🇪 and warn that ANY military intervention against Niger is a DECLARATION OF WAR | Algeria joins

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Except their banking system all major compainies and their money.

I get your point Yes the euros put a money wrench in the system by drawing the borders like they did. The Africans could charge the borders but that wouldn't benefit the favored local elites so the boarders haven't been changed.

Kenya can't open the boarder with Somalia because Al Shabbab is attacking northern Kenya which used to be Somali until the brits gave it to Kenya.
These guys have weird answers for how to deal with actual terrorists.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'd buy that if Niger and Mali decided to reunify. But I think the dude in charge in Bamako and the dude in charge in Niamey likes their postions.

Unless you mean one nation under a groove of Wagner where they rape a Sahelistan of all resources.

I mean right now the Presidetial guard of Central African "Republic". is staffed by Wagner, I guess the CAR doesn't have to worry about a CAR army dude taking over.
You don't have to be one nation to be aligned. China is aligned with North Korea. They are not one nation but aligned.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Vietnam is not a US ally. And no it did not run Afghanistan. If it did, it wouldn’t have left it so hastily. The Taliban has and has always run afghanistan.
Oochie wally…:sas1:

Or One Mic? :sas2:

:mjpls:

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
Why would anybody take the agent Nap input on Africa seriously after he/them said “fuk Africa” lol
that fool would've slaved away patiently on the plantation, and would've argued against taking any action outside of waiting hundreds of years for the "democratic process" to free him. mentally he's still on the plantation.

i guarantee if he lived over in Niger he wouldn't be arguing for waiting for a democratic process to stop france from raping that country's resources, but it's easy to think up theoretical solutions for someone else struggling in poverty when you're comfortable yourself.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Let's see how this unfolds. I hope we get to see what happens when the west just leaves countries alone. Just fukking leave them alone. Let them do their own thing. Let them make their own trade deals.

Sometimes I really wish I could go back in time and prevent Europeans and Asians from ever stepping foot in the continent to see what would happen.
There is no "leaving alone" in geopolitics. Not disagreeing with you and in fact wish the same but I've become more cynical the more history and political literature I read. Geopolitics is one of the few zero sum games and the winner is always the most powerful and there always competition to be at the top. If the west falls, there won't be a sudden live and let live world order. The removal of one power is the signal for the next biggest power to swoop in and take up the mantel. The only way for black countries to be free is to compete at the same level in order to deter people who wish to interfere in your affairs and to also be able to enact influence. "Playing nice" in such a world is always a losing position.

West Africa won't be left alone and if anything this is probably the new cold war like proxy war between east and west, and once again the Africans are the pawns. This means external forces will increase their attempts to control them or influence them.

I watched that speech by that leader in Burkina Faso and the dude is going places, very charismatic, and makes you want to cheer him like a fellow warrior during a battle scene from Braveheart or some shyt. But he mentions in the same speech how they don't want be pitied or beggers to the west and become self sufficient, but turns around and praises Russia for promising to send grain to meet their needs. Russia isn't doing this for free obviously and Russia is simply wishing to take the place of the west. Whether that is good for them is yet to be seen but the west will not leave that alone and at least in the near future, you will see more intervening in west African affairs at this rate than any point in recent history as the tension between OUTSIDE forces play within various African countries. Once again, you have to ask, does the average person benefit from this?

It's obvious the previous status quo wasn't working for these countries and so an alternative is obviously worth trying. But, I have doubts in the long run that these new external alliances will turn out well. :yeshrug: I'm not going to pretend to be an expert on this stuff and just giving my perspective from my limited knowledge

Last edited:

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
There is no "leaving alone" in geopolitics. Not disagreeing with you and in fact wish the same but I've become more cynical the more history and political literature I read. Geopolitics is one of the few zero sum games and the winner is always the most powerful and there always competition to be at the top. If the west falls, there won't be a sudden live and let live world order. The removal of one power is the signal for the next biggest power to swoop in and take up the mantel. The only way for black countries to be free is to compete at the same level in order to deter people who wish to interfere in your affairs and to also be able to enact influence. "Playing nice" in such a world is always a losing position.

West Africa won't be left alone and if anything this is probably the new cold war like proxy war between east and west, and once again the Africans are the pawns. This means external forces will increase their attempts to control them or influence them.

I watched that speech by that leader in Burkina Faso and the dude is going places, very charismatic, and makes you want to cheer him like a fellow warrior during a battle scene from Braveheart or some shyt. But he mentions in the same speech how they don't want be pitied or beggers to the west and become self sufficient, but turns around and praises Russia for promising to send grain to meet their needs. Russia isn't doing this for free obviously and Russia is simply wishing to take the place of the west. Whether that is good for them is yet to be seen but the west will not leave that alone and at least in the near future, you will see more intervening in west African affairs at this rate than any point in recent history as the tension between OUTSIDE forces play within various African countries. Once again, you have to ask, does the average person benefit from this?

West Africa has seen over 100 years of French colonialism/neocolonialism. This status quo is untenable, as we’ve seen since the 1950s.

I posit to you, how does the average Francophone West African or West African at-large benefit from Francafrique?

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
West Africa has seen over 100 years of French colonialism/neocolonialism. This status quo is untenable, as we’ve seen since the 1950s.

I posit to you, how does the average Francophone West African or West African at-large benefit from Francafrique?
I actually edited my post to kind of answer this after you replied. In short, they don't. Like I said it's logical to try an alternative but my skepticism is if in the long run that will be better.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I actually edited my post to kind of answer this after you replied. In short, they don't. Like I said it's logical to try an alternative but my skepticism is if in the long run that will be better.

@Samori Toure is right

The long term requires a destruction of the Cairo Declaration and a reconfiguration of African states.

It can either happen through the status quo of state failure and zombie states or through….

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
How many wars has the US fought over it's existence? Of course, they'll lose some. It doesn't mean they still won't put a government in place that fits their interests. The US ran Afghanistan for 20 years. Vietnam is now one of the US allies in the East. If you go to war and drain a country of it's resources that are more valuable than the cost did you really lose?
What resources other than cheap labor does Vietnam hold?
Agreed,

So whats the plan once the dust settles? I have yet to hear anything convincing. Remove the West and Wakanda will suddenly pop up is not a plan.
Shouldn't a country be allowed to govern themselves and resources, is there not a market for raw goods. There is nothing on the continent of Africa that they don't already know how to process and refine. Essentially this post supports white supremacy because you're saying it's the white man's burden to help them take care of themselves.