Burkina Faso,Mali & Guinea express solidarity w/ Niger🇳🇪 and warn that ANY military intervention against Niger is a DECLARATION OF WAR | Algeria joins

Jeshaman

All Star
Daps
Nigeria cannot afford to do nothing, but at the same time if the leadership has the backing of the majority, a military intervention is not the answer. Truth is we have had several military rulers in Nigeria and they are woat. They always talk a good game, but when it comes down to it they run an oppressive autocratic style that stifles the people, plus they are just as corrupt, and in Nigeria they tend to have a heavy Northern bias.

The only positive is that, they are so extra judicial in nature, security improves.

All in all there are no easy answers, I feel for the people of Niger, Burkina and Mali though. They really want positive change but history tells us that these military guys come with a whole lot of baggage.

papa pimp

All Star
Daps
Except when they had US backed leaders in Kabul.

You're talking to children who rewrite history based on their biases.

You kick out France (good) but

how are you stabilizing the country? how will you rebuild institutions? with what money? why should foreign investors invest money into your country after a coup? how are you going to extract and refine raw commodities into finished goods and who will willingly buy them?

None of this is being answered and the likely answer is that the Sahel and (maybe even greater WA) is going to suffer so why cheer as if we 1 train wreck isnt being traded in for another. I wish another route was considered to incrementally remove France hegemony while not sacrificing any pathway to economic prosperity but these coup leaders never have a vision beyond destruction.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Nigeria cannot afford to do nothing, but at the same time if the leadership has the backing of the majority, a military intervention is not the answer. Truth is we have had several military rulers in Nigeria and they are woat. They always talk a good game, but when it comes down to it they run an oppressive autocratic style that stifles the people, plus they are just as corrupt, and in Nigeria they tend to have a heavy Northern bias.

The only positive is that, they are so extra judicial in nature, security improves.

All in all there are no easy answers, I feel for the people of Niger, Burkina and Mali though. They really want positive change but history tells us that these military guys come with a whole lot of baggage.
This is all I’m saying.

This is a military coup against a democratic institution backed by Africans against Africans and if you point this out they call you a puppet of imperialism. This is what autonomy looks like and military dictatorships can’t keep using that card any time they want change.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps

Here's what I think the grand plan for all the Sahelian states are. Cede the hinterlands to Al Queda and ISIS and let them fight it out. Use Wagner to wack anyone coming near the capital cities or the mines and the local elites in the capital cities skim off the top whatever they get from the mine money they get from Russia.

The coups happened because washington couldn't be seen as supporting a dictatorship so they leave and the local armies don't have to pretend to fight anymore.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
You're talking to children who rewrite history based on their biases.

You kick out France (good) but

how are you stabilizing the country? how will you rebuild institutions? with what money? why should foreign investors invest money into your country after a coup? how are you going to extract and refine raw commodities into finished goods and who will willingly buy them?

None of this is being answered and the likely answer is that the Sahel and (maybe even greater WA) is going to suffer so why cheer as if we 1 train wreck isnt being traded in for another. I wish another route was considered to incrementally remove France hegemony while not sacrificing any pathway to economic prosperity but these coup leaders never have a vision beyond destruction.
exactly how you gonna have a 5 year plan when you have governments run by someone who can change their minds at any time? Or someone can change their minds literally by blowing their heads off.

There was a plan for a pipeline and a major highway shyt might have taken 7 years to get to the point where you can break ground then there's another coup and all plans are scrapped. No continity of government.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
If you say so.

Trump left Afghanistan to shyt on Biden
The Tal

The US ran Afghanistan til the US let them have it back. We'd still be there otherwise. The problem with the US is trying to bring a 200 year old idea to a thousand years old culture
I don’t think you’re peeping the bigger play here. The taliban ends up being a problem for us interests lowkey: :sas1:

Step 1:

Step 2:

Y’all have NO idea :sas2:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Here's what I think the grand plan for all the Sahelian states are. Cede the hinterlands to Al Queda and ISIS and let them fight it out. Use Wagner to wack anyone coming near the capital cities or the mines and the local elites in the capital cities skim off the top whatever they get from the mine money they get from Russia.

The coups happened because washington couldn't be seen as supporting a dictatorship so they leave and the local armies don't have to pretend to fight anymore.
Excuse me. What?!

Hell no. That’s not going to be tolerated. Bin Laden grew because of his exile in Sudan in the early 90s. That will just happen again.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
exactly how you gonna have a 5 year plan when you have governments run by someone who can change their minds at any time? Or someone can change their minds literally by blowing their heads off.

There was a plan for a pipeline and a major highway shyt might have taken 7 years to get to the point where you can break ground then there's another coup and all plans are scrapped. No continity of government.
Who is this coup government going to blame when the next coup happens? Imperialism? :heh:

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
This is all I’m saying.

This is a military coup against a democratic institution backed by Africans against Africans and if you point this out they call you a puppet of imperialism. This is what autonomy looks like and military dictatorships can’t keep using that card any time they want change.

Would you support kicking out the remnants of colonial France if the revolution was backed by someone other than Russia?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Think the world's largest military and #1 government agency that has overthrown countless countries won't be able to do it again. Especially when $ and resources are at stake. No one pays attention to history until long after it is written and they never learn.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Would you support kicking out the remnants of colonial France if the revolution was backed by someone other than Russia?
Colonial France isn’t in Niger all willy nilly. The previous government already had a tenuous deal there. That’s the problem. It’s just this sliding scale of imperfection where you get to blame the next guy on the next guy.

Look France is GOING TO inevitably cut a deal with Niger for resources. It’s going to piss off the next guy who will be accused of being a puppet of France. This notion where France gets NOTHING will never exist and I think people actually think this. I mean as sanctioned as Russia is right now it’s not like there’s no commerce happening regardless.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The French economy is heavily reliant on West Africa..besides tourism where they lead the world, what else do they do?
Aerospace, boats, tech

France is arguably more impactful in Europe than Germany is and they’re way more independent. Idk why people act like this is like the Belgians or something.