Daps
5awrta9cof5b1.jpg

You got some splainin to do :francis:
Why you taking pics breh? :gucci:

You @NotAnFBIagent ? :leostare:

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
just take a look at BK’s menu to see their problems. They have to spend a ton on R&D and marketing. They’re always pushing some new item that no one ever buys. If BK just focused on its 4-6 main items…whoppers, big fish, original chicken sandwich, and double cheeseburgers they’d probably be in a better position financially.

King Poetic

Sagittarius KingPin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, California
Ground beef I’ve seen in stores was selling for $10 for 3lbs… make a good 6 or more burgers at home

A burger king double burger or McDonald’s big mac going for $7

The inflation rate is up, housing is up, prices everywhere is up, which mean eating out is going to drop

Last edited:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Here in Los Angeles

A hamburger and large fries is $18..

So he’s not wrong.. five guys is over priced
$18 does not equal $30.

U pay damn near $13 for a nasty ass meal at BK.

That $5 difference is well worth it

Food is overpriced everywhere breh, where u been?

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They got 1 good thing and that's the whopper :unimpressed:

Haven’t had BK in a minute but used to have one by my school back in the day so I tried everything.

Majority of the food is trash. Fries and nuggets were embarrassing.

Only things I liked:

Big King
Whopper with cheese
Whopper jr with cheese.

The chicken sandwich they had was salty as fukk. Shut it down!

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
The King has gone broke.

Burger King hasn't been good since the early and mid-2000s...the 2010s and onward they've been on a downward spiral in terms of food quality.

Throughout the past decade, they've only had maybe 2-3 new menu additions that have been decent, and with the rise of many other burger spots (Culvers, Five Guys, Whataburger, IN-N-Out Smashburger, etc) and fast food chains like McDonald's and Wendy's staying relevant and innovative (hell Arby's even released a burger recently that's arguably better than anything on BK's menu), Burger King has failed to adapt to the times and desires of consumers.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
I Remember when they first changed the fries in the late 90s and they had a free fries day where they gave away the new fries
Everybody was like wtf :scust: cause the new fries were so different, in a bad way
That’s been their problem ever since always tinkering and introducing new nasty shyt nobody asked for

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Ground beef I’ve seen in stores was selling for $10 for 3lbs… make a good 6 or more burgers at home

A burger king double burger or McDonald’s big mac going for $7

The inflation rate is up, housing is up, prices everywhere is up, which mean eating out is going to drop
word

some of my favourite foods I’ve decided to learn to make instead. Gotta cop a good pan and spatula and make some smash burgers at the crib

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man Burger King is frustrating because they’re popular. I hate asking my kids what they want because they always hollering Burger King and them joints aren’t as populous as a McDonald’s. I be having to drive in the other side of town or out the area altogether to get a Burger King