Burger King franchises are filing for bankruptcy

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
Yeah burger King restaurants always seem stuck in the 90s. And for a couple yrs it seemed like the was on McDonald's ass. But I actually think now they'll be completely gone in 20 yrs.
Word. If they don't reverse course now they'll be gone. Need new management.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
One thing I think Burger King missed an opportunity on was the Impossible Whopper. It was far and away the best of the fast food meatless burgers.

Oh and bring back the Rodeo and Angry Whoppers.
I wouldn't necessarily called it a missed opportunity considering that it's still on their menu? It's more so the fact that the craze about it and other vegan burgers have died down.

RageKage

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Macragge
One thing I think Burger King missed an opportunity on was the Impossible Whopper. It was far and away the best of the fast food meatless burgers.

That's the only thing I get at BK. It's awesome, I drown my food in ketchup so it taste identical to me over 'real thing'

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
The others won't be long behind. My kid wanted McNuggets today, so we went and got a 10 piece meal, a Big Mac meal, and a McFlurry, for a total of $28.
:sadcam:

Mandizi

5-I-3 till I D-I-E
Daps
Reppin
Cincy
I haven't had BK is several years since the one nearby sold a customer a sandwich with moldy buns.

I've always fukked with Arbys tho. Their beef n' cheddar is legit and their seasoned curly fries are some of the best fast food fries in the business.

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps

It’s disgusting. Better than the first version they put out but that burger is fukking nasty. McDonald’s had a limited edition mc plant that was way superior. Plus they cook it with the meat so it’s not really meatless anymore. I like the Carl’s Jr impossible burger better than the whopper trust me I’ve ate about 100 each

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
@The Burger King probably has no Internet in his castle. Someone call him from a pay phone:francis:

5awrta9cof5b1.jpg

You got some splainin to do :francis:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Both Mcdonalds and BK nasty as fukk. I havent eaten at mcdonalds in over 15 years and BK over 10 years.

If yall dont have a 5 guys or inn-n-out for your burger needs then :ufdup: