Burger King fall off is crazy

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mississauga
Bacon_King_Sandwich_highres.jpg

It's the only beef burger worth getting from there. That and the big king xl but it's not a regular menu item

Don't get me started on there trash fries

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Went to BK a few times last year and it was cool.

Like someone said, using the app for the deals is how you do it.

It's still behind McDonalds and Wendy's from most cities I frequent.

BK is never packed like the other two and closes earlier than them.

BK is never packed probably 1-2 people max in line with you but they definitely got some of the laziest employees so the wait will be like 15 min on even the smallest order :why:

the employees are always pretty funny and 9 times out of 10 they’ll give you a free cup for drinks while you
wait :manny:

SupaDupaCool

Superstar
Daps
BK always empty Wendys too :mjlol:

Tbh delivery apps pretty much cleared out every fast food spot. McDonald's the only fast food spot where people still eat in and hang out. All the Wendy's restaurants by me ain't been nothing but e bikes and Corollas lined up for years now.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
They definitely fell off hard. In the 90s it felt like they were at least in the same league as McDonald’s. Now they are Rally’s/Checkers status damn near. :mjlol:

There’s one right next to the McDonald’s in my area and it’s a ghost town when I drive by every time.

doggy

All Star
Daps
nikkas always come into these threads to cap about not eating fast food anymore :mjlol:

:russ: Not gonna lie it’s trash but it’s good tasting trash to me. I try to stay away but I’ll still get a whopper every now and then since there’s a BK right by my kids school

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Bacon_King_Sandwich_highres.jpg

It's the only beef burger worth getting from there. That and the big king xl but it's not a regular menu item

Don't get me started on there trash fries
Rodeo King went crazy 4-5 years back :wow:

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
BK been on my shyt list forever, I vowed to never go there again and i aint stepped foot or a car tire in the drive thru in 12 years when i lived in Durham, NC

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Serious question brehs.

Y'all nikkas actually think Wendys and McDonald's burger meat tastes better than BK :what: .

If it's about the types of burgers or some other shyt like fries/sides, ok I can understand it, although I disagree.

But how the meat tastes? That shyt is not close, at all. BK kills McDonald's and Wendy's

ObsidianDev

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OH
Thought it was just a phenomenon in my area :ohhh:

The BK parking lots never have more than 2-3 cars, no matter the time of day.

Haven't had it 2020. That's when I noticed the decline in quality.

Vilify

Superstar
Daps
Only thing I would eat from BK is their croissant sandwich from the breakfast menu. Everything else is no bueno:smh: