Burger King fall off is crazy

Fresh

New York Knicks
Daps
As a kid, I preferred BK to McDonalds. I know it was never on top but at least it was good competition back in the day.

Nowadays, you go to any area with a bunch of fast food spots, and they all have a line out the ass except for Burger King, which is always empty as fukk. Anytime anyone's talked about having BK its always like "yeah everywhere else was full and BK was empty so I just went there."

They might need to do one of em rebrands where they shyt in the old menu and pretend like they upped the quality, on some dominos shyt

I just came from Burger King, jr BBC whopper and large onion rings. The onion rings got smaller and they don't taste the same

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As a kid, I preferred BK to McDonalds. I know it was never on top but at least it was good competition back in the day.

Nowadays, you go to any area with a bunch of fast food spots, and they all have a line out the ass except for Burger King, which is always empty as fukk. Anytime anyone's talked about having BK its always like "yeah everywhere else was full and BK was empty so I just went there."

They might need to do one of em rebrands where they shyt in the old menu and pretend like they upped the quality, on some dominos shyt

You know what’s crazy is BK might’ve fallen off here in USA and I don’t know why.

But last year I was in EUROPE and randomly went to Burger King on the first weekend it opened out there and people was going crazy over it.

Whole building was packed, lines out the door, and kids hanging out wearing crowns it was like BK was actually the cool place to be :gucci:

Maybe it was the novelty factor but I think you don’t know what you have. We are spoiled by so many fast food options

And McDonald’s is still trash to me like most fast food other than Wendy’s. But every now and then I get BK

Used to get the rodeo burger back in the day all the time when I was broke and hungry and their sweet and sour sauce is :ohlawd:

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
I just came from Burger King, jr BBC whopper
full

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
BK need to bring back the Angus Steak Burger. They also need to bring back the Big Fish, when the fish was actually big. I use to like their fries as well, before they started serving these potato cuts without knowing how to season them. The quantity of the fries got cut in half too, after they switched up.