Burger King fall off is crazy

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
I don't even stop at these fast-food joints on road trips anymore, which use to be the best part of being on the road. I also stopped going inside the gas stations to buy anything. Once I get below the DMV, it's hit or miss. I just pack a couple of sandwiches in my small cooler, along with a few drinks, and some snacks, and I'm good. I did this on my last trip, and I was surprised it was still fun, and I felt alot more safe. This is the way families did it in the 60's and 70's. And I don't mind bringing it back, since this country decided to go backwards with their racial tensions.

Last edited:

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
The only fast food burger spots I can handle these days are jack in the box and carl's jr. Y'all are some savages still eating at bk and mcd's :pachaha:

You tried that Jumbo Jack smash burger yet ...
full

SMASHED_JACK_CLAIM.jpg

I'm heated they closed all the OG Smashburger locations around me ..
full

Yzak

All Star
Daps
Quarter pounder deluxe with cheese, no mayo :banderas:

Whopper used to be the go to, but something is different. The burgers are bland, like whatever juice they soak in before grilling got changed, the ketchup is always sweet and the bread is usually soggy :scust:. The fries are always too potatoey and drinks don't have the same pop as McDonald's.

Daps
Five guys tastes like how I would expect burger king to taste like in 2024.

Too bad it's expensive as sh!t though
Five guys is above all the others flavor wise but its def in a different tax bracket, can't be included in the convo. Tho I will say, its also better than the Chili's/Appelbee's type burgers that are in its price range.

Wendys to me is the best easy. McDonalds burgers always been garbage.