Bungie to develop sci-fi fantasy FPS MMO?

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
halo 3 gets dismissed yet its amazing how Doom reinvented itself after 23 years yet Halo failing to capture the magic of the 13 year old Halo 3 gets dismissed as past its prime despite this game having the highest population to this day out of all the halos.....

maybe it aint the fans. maybe the old games was better:manny:

TruStyle

All Star
Daps
2’s population seems to be pretty healthy.

:stopitslime:

is it now finally ? after 3 years of releasing content is there now SOMETHING to do in the game..

i bought destiny 1 and 2 on launch and both failed to ever be the game bungie promised,,,,first game was empty as shyt and i cant believe ppl got the audacity to call it an MMO
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

breh i played MMOs on the ps2 that had content enough for YEARS to play

destiny is a looter shooter
im glad people like it now but god damn after 2 weeks on launch of BOTH of those games there was LITERALLY nothing to do, we got so bored we made all 3 classes and STILL had nothing to do except a weekly nightfall

:gucci::gucci::gucci:

so ya im glad after 3 years that the destiny 2 is finally a game

Maximus Rex

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Evils of Men
Just bought Beyond Light just to see if the game is better

Haven't played Destiny 2 since it first came out and it was one of the worst games I've played last gen

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:stopitslime:

is it now finally ? after 3 years of releasing content is there now SOMETHING to do in the game..

i bought destiny 1 and 2 on launch and both failed to ever be the game bungie promised,,,,first game was empty as shyt and i cant believe ppl got the audacity to call it an MMO
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

breh i played MMOs on the ps2 that had content enough for YEARS to play

destiny is a looter shooter
im glad people like it now but god damn after 2 weeks on launch of BOTH of those games there was LITERALLY nothing to do, we got so bored we made all 3 classes and STILL had nothing to do except a weekly nightfall

:gucci::gucci::gucci:

so ya im glad after 3 years that the destiny 2 is finally a game
I was disappointed with both launches too. And i aint feelin the enemy A.I.
I get its an mmo so cant expect the gameplay to have the polish of a more linear shooter but still.