Bungie is racist and is currently being sued by a Black Employee

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Had you said Sony Bend Studio or Sony Santa Monica I doubt these fake ass militants would've said anything. nikka just mad you mentioned daddy Microsoft. bytch ass nikkas on here kill me acting high and mighty. Complete fukking jokes.
I explained why I mentioned M$ a few posts ago, but they ignore it.

Now the problem is I didn’t say these folks deserve to die or something

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Dudes are wild. They really turn this into a stan war... this some serious non fanboy shyt. We need more brothers in this industry and its crazy how I am pretty sure this happens all the time.

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
There really isn't anything a black person should be saying about the incident beyond unequivocally condemning it.
I didn’t use terminology you agree with, my bad.

I was saying figure out what happened and deal with it.

With that said im not going to ignore this is a problem that pops up way to much in the tech sphere. We need to get to the bottom of all of it

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I didn’t use terminology you agree with, my bad.

I was saying figure out what happened and deal with it.

With that said im not going to ignore this is a problem that pops up way to much in the tech sphere. We need to get to the bottom of all of it
You still can't even condemn it. 😂

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Just say you don't want to talk about. Didn't see you being this reticent when we were talking drag shows. :umad:
who is talking about drag shows in here?

and i'll do you a favor too since you off the rails a bit - if you want to stretch out your memory, this studio has been fighting the allegations and doing loud damage control ever since this

all the loud "we're inclusive" shyt from bungie goes straight back to this. but like i said earlier, its clear to see where the thread going and you made sure it got there.

at this point im thinking you just like me a lot pause :mjgrin:
There really isn't anything a black person should be saying about the incident beyond unequivocally condemning it.
this is some stephen jackson shyt :dead: one page its check in for the the ones then next we gotta stand on unity

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I'm sorry, but pretending antiblackness is more prevalent in tech is hilarious. Do y'all actually live in this country?

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
who is talking about drag shows in here?

and i'll do you a favor too since you off the rails a bit - if you want to stretch out your memory, this studio has been fighting the allegations and doing loud damage control ever since this

all the loud "we're inclusive" shyt from bungie goes straight back to this. but like i said earlier, its clear to see where the thread going and you made sure it got there.

at this point im thinking you just like me a lot pause :mjgrin:

this is some stephen jackson shyt :dead: one page its check in for the the ones then next we gotta stand on unity
You can't even condemn some shyt and you think I'm supposed to stand on a square with you? This ain't the military soldier. I don't have to oveook your flaws to survive.

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I'm sorry, but pretending antiblackness is more prevalent in tech is hilarious. Do y'all actually live in this country?
Tech is nasty, from sexual harassment to racism. No one is saying this is the only industry it happens in, but we just happen to be on a tech/video game subforum.

You want to talk about gerrymandering or something? Racist Police?

You’re looking for a reason to be upset at this point. If that’s how you want to look at it, do you

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
This is beyond emotional.

“How dare you not use this specific phrasing! I’ll fight you over it!”

This thread got people posting like the intro to "Love Sosa" :damn:

No fakkit you trying to talking about Activision and then looped Microsoft in. They ain't even under Microsoft.

You know what the fukk you trying to do. You goofy, lame ass fukk nikka.