Bungie is racist and is currently being sued by a Black Employee

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
No one is downplaying shyt. It’s a industry wide problem that needs to be dealt with. Ain’t no one excusing this shyt

You call it scary, I call it common sense. Fighting nikkas over edaps tho?

:mjlol:
Ain't nobody offering to fight your broke ass.
You ain't even black.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
So it's c00n shyt because he hope it gets figured out? Be honest, some of y'all got triggered because he said Activision, and immediately your identity felt attacked. Y'all just be calling everything "c00n shyt".
Hope it gets figured out? Take a position you soft shoeing lame.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
In the face of blatant racism all an alleged black man can say is, "I hope it gets figured out."

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I'm not sure why I'm expecting much from the same men when talking about final fantasy could only muster up enough strength to say,

"it's Japan bro"
"Black people weren't in medieval times."

:mjlol:

Weak men

ScottyG

Separate the boys from men
Daps
all these liberal companies that are always pushing inclusiveness , trans shyt etc are always racist. But nikkas refuse to see it because they show u a few black faces.....cacs are racist why cant nikkas see that???? liberal or not same shyt...one pretends to be your friend....
Cacs really nikkas to accept white men as women (to make them more comfortable) while they are still racist as ever

nikkas man :mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Actually I offered you the opportunity to speak about it in person.
20090730_081621_nd30beerparty.jpg

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
In the face of blatant racism all an alleged black man can say is, "I hope it gets figured out."
nikka is mad they way I said it I guess. Would you prefer me to say “yes they did that shyt and I hope they burn in hell!”

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikka is mad they way I said it I guess. Would you prefer me to say “yes they did that shyt and I hope they burn in hell!”
Had you said Sony Bend Studio or Sony Santa Monica I doubt these fake ass militants would've said anything. nikka just mad you mentioned daddy Microsoft. bytch ass nikkas on here kill me acting high and mighty. Complete fukking jokes.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
ppl legit not equipped to handle the discussion

fukk out of here you doing that stan shyt in here too. Disgusting seeing hornets breh @42 Monks dap this bullshyt.

if you can't separate the stan wars stuff from things that require a real dialogue, then don't be surprised when people refuse to participate past a certain point and tap out lol

fukk you talking about. I haven't done any stan war shyt @gurf first post was some whataboutism bullshyt.

We in Charlotte though. If you really want to talk to me about something serious you can hit my line anytime and we can face to face that shyt. :Camdup:

You dapping up a nikka who immediately went stan war on a serious topic.

Check your tone.

:mjlol: okay champ. having fun with the stan shyt until you get to something serious is not some wild revelation but by all means get your dap policing and friday flexing on

easy to see where this is going :laff:

Breh, I put up with you hecause @Morose Polymath fukk with you. But slow your roll.

Cause I’ll fukk you up in real life...soldier
Just say you don't want to talk about. Didn't see you being this reticent when we were talking drag shows. :umad: