Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
9d544b_09af963f21584a94b7ec97f4369f604f~mv2.gif

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
nikkas mad because they said other cacs at another company be on cac shyt lmao:russ:
shyt don’t make sense, let’s ignore the rest of the bs going on because I don’t want to talk about it ass nikkas.

I brought up activision because it’s the most recent example (outside of bungie) of a company doing some dirty shyt and still getting bought out.

It’s a problem across the board and it gets overlooked

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Can someone please threaten to beat up @MeachTheMonster next for being the only fool to dap this post full of irony so that the balance can be restored?
nobody want to fight meach because they know he crazy

even sideways he tried to stay respectful and shyt lmao "Cause I’ll fukk you up in real life...soldier" that blunt to start the 4 day weekend must be wild

now i gotta check the no-dap list daily before i find myself in a dubious predicament :mjgrin:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
It's really sad to see y'all sucking the dikk of a company that isn't putting money in your pocket

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
nikka you offering fades because of message board daps. You ain’t got no right to call anyone sad

Tf

:mjlol:
Y'all really in Shambles.

Y'all downplaying racism because of stan wars.
Then get scary when a nikka offers to have conversation say no one wants to have face to face.

Weak men.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
nikka shut the fukk up you out here crying over another cac company do you work for MSFT or something :laff:
Man fukk Microsoft activision and bungie, it's some c00n shyt to run up in here with some bu bu bu what about such and such shyt. nikkas some cornball shyt. Thread about issue someone had at bungie.

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Man fukk Microsoft activision and bungie, it's some c00n shyt to run up in here with some bu bu bu what about such and such shyt. nikkas some cornball shyt. Thread about issue someone had at bungie.
Call it what you will, but it’s the truth. fukk your feelings

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

And activision had a history of colleagues commiting sexual assault /harassment before M$ decided to buy them.

In either case hope this gets figured out
So it's c00n shyt because he hope it gets figured out? Be honest, some of y'all got triggered because he said Activision, and immediately your identity felt attacked. Y'all just be calling everything "c00n shyt".